30 Bananas a Day!

Missy B
  • Female
  • Mountain View, AR
  • United States
Share on Facebook

Missy B's Friends

  • Susan Bradbury
  • Natasha Danielle Syma
  • Garrett
  • Laura
  • kyle
  • jnanda lampman
  • Jourdan
  • Sara

Missy B's Discussions

811, blood sugar, and bone density

Started this discussion. Last reply by Hani Dec 22, 2009. 4 Replies

I "discovered" LFRV during my journey to become 80% raw with the other 20% being mostly cooked whole grains, some cheese and yogurt, and maybe even the very rare bite of the unmentionable. Well, I…Continue

Tags: magnesium, glycemic, index, load, calcium


Missy B's Page

Profile Information

Our community would be delighted to know you better. Please tell us more about yourself and what brought you to 30BaD. Detailed responses will only be accepted (feel free to reapply with more detail if at first not approved as a member). We suggest you pick a name other than your own if you want to maintain anonymity.
What is your gender? PLEASE NOTE: To enhance the community experience, profile pics of yourself are *REQUIRED* to gain membership. Membership will be declined otherwise.
Please tell us about your dietary inclinations:
Are you Connected?
No & keen to connect!
Durianrider & Freelee started this site to bring together high carb, raw vegan and vegan lifestylists' across the Globe! 30bad is a high standard and high performance team! We're here to help you make our team! Let us know what high fruit assistance do you need?
I'm new at this...I'll take any advice I can get!
30bad is a fruit-focused vegan internet community which promotes a high carb fruit based vegan lifestyle free of any animal products. Our forum does not tolerate encouragement of anything contrary to this. Nor do we allow endorsement of non-vegan items or practises which involve the imprisonment, exploitation, abuse or murder of sentient beings. We also require our members to post with proper netiquette. Therefore, please indicate your intention:

Comment Wall (3 comments)

You need to be a member of 30 Bananas a Day! to add comments!

Join 30 Bananas a Day!

At 10:09am on December 23, 2009, Hani said…
Thank you Missy, I hope you will have a complete recovery
At 11:18am on December 22, 2009, jnanda lampman said…
Hey Missy. I was reading about you a bit, also went on your Facebook page. You have had a busy life already - so much happening. I'm sorry you are dealing with the aftermath of a brain trauma. So it is causing chronic cortisol issues? How are you dealing with this? I've been working on mending my brain for some time now. It's coming along nicely.........but whew, it's been wild. I love your cymbal too: ) I'm married to a drummer....
At 9:17am on December 22, 2009, jnanda lampman said…
Hey Missy, thanks for adding me as a friend.


TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Declares National Emergency To Pay For Border Wall #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Gu5rVt"
chris jones is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Houdini Steve Owens joined M ♦'s group
Feb 13
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Hanyi Zhang
Feb 13
Profile IconHanyi Zhang and Maëwa joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Feb 11
Reese posted a discussion
Feb 8
Olga posted a discussion
Feb 7
VeritasCurat is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 7
Peter Csere posted a video

Amazon Fruit Festival 2020

Be there or eat a pear! Ecuador. January 16-22, 2020. http://www.amazonfruitfestival.com AFF 2019 was a blast. Come to AFF 2020! Tickets on sale now, starting at $475 (prices go up April 1st.)
Feb 5
Manual Pedal posted a video

Surly Ogre Long Term Review

This is a review on my new #SurlyOgre after retiring my #SurlyLongHaulTrucker. I've had this bike for several months now. I updated it with all my parts from...
Feb 5
Profile IconHolly and Olga joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 5
Charlotte Pickering replied to Peter Csere's discussion Terra Frutis in Ecuador is looking for members!
Feb 5
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Feb 5
Forest left a comment for erica
Feb 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service