I was kind of annoyed by this article, not because it criticizes the fruitarian lifestyle but because I felt that there was an implication that Steve Job's cancer was a result of eating a fruit based…Continue
Our community would be delighted to know you better. Please tell us more about yourself and what brought you to 30BaD. Detailed responses will only be accepted (feel free to reapply with more detail if at first not approved as a member). We suggest you pick a name other than your own if you want to maintain anonymity.
Hi there. I am in my mid 20's and have begun experimenting with the 80 10 10rv diet. I've been a regular vegan for the past ten years and gone on and off a raw food diet mostly because I found it too heavy and energy draining (because of the high fat!). I wanted to be a part of 30BaD to talk with like minded people and bounce questions I have about a low fat raw vegan lifestyle. I don't really know anyone else doing this so I thought this would be a way to establish some sort of community.
What is your gender? PLEASE NOTE: To enhance the community experience, profile pics of yourself are *REQUIRED* to gain membership. Membership will be declined otherwise.
Please tell us about your dietary inclinations:
I really want to be HCRV and just need some guidance
Are you Connected?
yes i am
Freelee started this site to bring together high carb, raw vegan and vegan lifestylists' across the Globe! 30bad is a high standard and high performance team! Let us know what high fruit assistance do you need?
I am here to learn how to make HCRV a long term lifelong way of living.
30bad is a fruit-focused vegan internet community which promotes a high carb fruit based vegan lifestyle free of any animal products. Our forum does not tolerate encouragement of anything contrary to this. Nor do we allow endorsement of non-vegan items or practises which involve the imprisonment, exploitation, abuse or murder of sentient beings. We also require our members to post with proper netiquette. Therefore, please indicate your intention:
I will comply because we are The Borg and resistance is fruitile
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of 30 Bananas a Day! to add comments!
Check out Aloha to 30BaD's Welcome Wagon! to read about how things are done on 30BaD and the 30BaD basics, including frequently asked questions and exceptional threads for information and inspiration!
Shell and the 30BaD Crew
Why do people fail on the raw diet?
A major issue is attempting to obtain a high percentage of the daily calories from raw fat sources instead of fruit. A recent survey of raw fooders found that the average raw fooders were eating almost 70% of their daily calories from raw fat sources, such as avocados, nuts, seeds, and coconuts. This is a diet higher in fat than the standard American diet (42%) and will lead to early chronic illness due to excess fat in the bloodstream.
Trouble sleeping is a prime indication of under eating:
A. How do i know im not eating enough calories from fruit?
1. Cooked food starts to look and smell good.
2. Cooked food looks more then the toxic, second rate slop it really is.
3. Your energy, power, strength start to go downhill.
4. Your attitude starts to suck. You just want to rip apart people and scream at them with frustration.
5. You start to question this whole raw gig.
6. You get cravings during the day and evening.
7. You start to rely on discipline to keep you raw.
8. You start to make raw pasta dishes, raw cakes etc.
9. You start to question if we really need to exercise.
10. Your so thin and weak that your athletic friends start to get concerned.
11. You start to question veganism.
12. You start blending maccadamias with dulse and spread it on 1inch thick flax crackers you made at 3am in the morning.
13. You wake up at night and steal your housemates fruit. If your housemate is called banana guns and he told you not to eat the papaya, and you did, you aint eating enough fruit cals.
14. You start to want to take fancy herbs and experiement with other diets.
15. Your actually eating cooked food and reading this.
16. Youve got some Fred Bisci Enzymes in your pocket and your ready to try the 'all raw but 20% cooked rule'
17. You want to believe that Brian Clement is right when he says corn chips are better than fruit.
18. You just paid aajonus vonderplanitz 400$ for a one hour consult and he told you to put an egg on a window edge for 50 days until its putrid and then to eat it. and you did it. you saw your dog eat some animal poo and you tried it too. ( true story i just heard).
19. You just cant sleep!! you are approaching insomniac.