Our community would be delighted to know you better. Please tell us more about yourself and what brought you to 30BaD. Detailed responses will only be accepted (feel free to reapply with more detail if at first not approved as a member). We suggest you pick a name other than your own if you want to maintain anonymity.
I cannot continue living in pain with fibromyalgia. I have to do something! I’m not willing to just sit back and die a slow painful death! I want to live! REALLY LIVE!
So I will do, and commit to, doing things differently! No more self-sabotage! No more doing the same thing and expecting a different result!
MY LIFE’S SCRIPT
1. I EAT TO LIVE – I will only eat living foods – no processed foods – only live, unadulterated, living foods. I might not like it to begin with but I know THIS HAS to HAPPEN irrespective of where my mind wants to take me (pleasure, which ultimately leads to pain. My mind wants me to eat crap vegan junk foods to overcome my fatigue so that I am able to work, work, work – this is just plain ol’ screwed up! I eat intuitively now, not habitually.
2. FITNESS – as I grow stronger physically, emotionally, mentally, and as I work with my body around its wounds, I move my body accordingly – I walk, stretch, dance, move my body and follow its energies. I respect my body and spend time with it. I give it rest when it needs it, I give it joy. I allow senses and emotions to flow through it, I sit in presence with it, and I acknowledge its hard journey.
3. LIVE IN A PLACE THAT FEEDS MY SOUL – I need to have a home to go to where I can relax, which is totally me, which I can afford easily and which nurtures my soul.
4. LIKE-MINDED FRIENDS – I will surround myself with people who have similar values to me, people who I can talk to about anything, people I love unconditionally and who love me unconditionally.
5. ACTIVITIES – I do the things in my life that fosters my creativity, feeds my passions, allows me to learn more about myself; things that heightens my energy; music that soothes and excites me, enlivens my emotions; I do things that lets me ~Be~
6. I PRACTICE SELF-LoVe – I no longer put aside caring for myself, I stand up for myself in times where my self-love is being contradicted; I give firm clear boundaries to others about what’s okay and not okay for me; I behave as I am, not as I think I should ; I do no self-harm nor harm others.
7. PURPOSE - I seek my life’s purpose and follow my intuition to truly find it; I am no longer bound by self-imposed belief systems around work and life’s purpose; I release the shackles that binds me to my history; I find what brings me to life and forage into this new realm releasing all the old beliefs.
So what does this actually mean in real terms:
1. I eat a wholefood raw diet, as much raw food as I want
2. If I have cravings for processed crap, I first rely on three items – bananas, cherries, and sweet potatoes and pumpkin as back up
3. I live somewhere where I have peace and serenity, no loud and obnoxious neighbours, no smokers, no drunks
4. I live somewhere where I can explore the surroundings and myself during downtime, where I am far enough away from work so that I relax, where I can feed from the Earth’s energies and revitalise
5. I join others for gatherings and connections, without judgments, for everyone has a right to ~Be~ and I want to ~experience~
6. I spend my time with my passions – drawing, sewing, music, yoga, dancing, henna, designing – I expand my knowledge and perfect my skills; I do not restrict myself in any way for to ~Be~ is to allow all that is
7. I flow with life, providing no resistance, for resistance brings suffering; I work with the circumstances and accept them as they are because the All-Knowing, God, The Universe, Consciousness is as it is – things are just as they need to be for me, even if I might not like it at the time
What is your gender? PLEASE NOTE: To enhance the community experience, profile pics of yourself are *REQUIRED* to gain membership. Membership will be declined otherwise.
Please tell us about your dietary inclinations:
I'm natural hygiene
Are you Connected?
Durianrider & Freelee started this site to bring together high carb, raw vegan and vegan lifestylists' across the Globe! 30bad is a high standard and high performance team! We're here to help you make our team! Let us know what high fruit assistance do you need?
Emotional support and education
30bad is a fruit-focused vegan internet community which promotes a high carb fruit based vegan lifestyle free of any animal products. Our forum does not tolerate encouragement of anything contrary to this. Nor do we allow endorsement of non-vegan items or practises which involve the imprisonment, exploitation, abuse or murder of sentient beings. We also require our members to post with proper netiquette. Therefore, please indicate your intention:
I will comply because I like totally agree with all this
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of 30 Bananas a Day! to add comments!
Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…