I don't think everyone does.
I've been High Raw Vegan since 2012, and High Raw since 2010.
Click on my picture/video below to find out why I don't think it's for everyone or see below.
I believe 1 or more of these factors have to be present to really THRIVE on a raw food diet:
1. You are sick and tired of being sick and tired.
2. You just KNOW this is the BEST way to eat. It feels clean. It feels natural. It fits our design (for me that means designed in a garden... given fruit trees and greens to eat).
3. You have a "NOT give up" mentality. You are in it for the long term. If you fail and fall off the wagon, you shake the dust off and move forward in this direction.
4. You try it, and realize you feel better than ever before. You’re digestion improved (once you figured out food combining), your skin improved, your stamina and endurance for whatever sport you like got significantly better over time! Your enjoyment of sex improved, your libido is up.
5. You are open minded, not closed to alternatives to all the medicines, doctors, and t.v. ads out there!
6. You do your own research. You don’t need a Ph.D. or Scientist to tell you how to live your life, or how to eat right for optimal life. But if you find a good one that supports your raw food beliefs, great! You go with it, making sure it's really what you believe as well.
7. You are sick of side effects of medicines, that have not cured you (most of the time), but cover up the pain of your symptoms.
8. Perhaps you have tried every thing else. You have tried every other diet, and they haven’t helped you maintain your weight for the long term, or help you really THRIVE in your life with optimal energy and health.
9. You may HATE exercising at first when you start a raw food diet, but as your energy improves, you CRAVE it, and you find what you love the most.
Share with me in the comments what you think- what it takes to live successfully on a raw food diet?
Love and Hugs!