30 Bananas a Day!

after attempting to be raw for 3 months i accomplised 34 days of 100% High carb raw vegan, then boomeranged down a 3 month binge

So what should be my next step, i felt 100% content when raw, but could not help my self once that single roasted veggie entered my mouth. So for my next attempt would a slow transition work best jump right back in and pray i don't go down the path of rebound again?

Please Help

Views: 79

Comment

You need to be a member of 30 Bananas a Day! to add comments!

Join 30 Bananas a Day!

Comment by Glow on March 6, 2012 at 4:18am

thats so true, one bite of cooked food, can get you addicted for months, best to stay away all together. I'v restarted a 100 per cent non cooked yesterday

Comment by Karen Valkyrja Birgisdóttir on January 7, 2012 at 1:18am

100% worked for me

Comment by Emily Rose on January 6, 2012 at 12:27pm

my only problem is when i allow any cooked into my diet i find it very hard to limit it to less than half of my diet. But i am so scared to do 100% and then fail.

all the properties i built up being 100% raw made my fall off so much worse. I stretched my stomach to eat the proper amounts of raw food meant that when eating cooked i eat far too much and gainied 20lbs and i have just not been able to go back to 100%

its been really hard, mentally and physically  

Comment by Ayllx Kalen on January 6, 2012 at 10:30am

Well, 100% raw worked for me, but  a lot of people do 90% raw at first, only eating things like cooked starches (potatoes, corn...) or rice of the other 10%.  It may help you.  :)  Maybe you should try it until you're ready to be totally raw.

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Kris and Kevin are now friends
19 hours ago
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
yesterday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
yesterday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
yesterday
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
yesterday
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
Lynae K. commented on victoria conde's blog post GOODBYE Tanglewood
Tuesday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Tuesday
ednshell posted a video
Sunday
Profile IconSylvie Charron, Sarah Troyer, arinn m williams and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
Mindaugas BananaHoover replied to Mindaugas BananaHoover's discussion Project: 101 Arguments Why We Need Move to TROPICS. Yes No Lists in the group Costa Rica 80 10 10
Nov 4
Profile IconBlu and Mike Moffat joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 25
ednshell posted a video

Arthur Firstenberg - 5G, Birds, Bees, and Humanity

A Symposium regarding 5G, Birds, Bees, and Humanity was held on August 12, 2018 in Taos, New Mexico, USA. Arthur Firstenberg was one of the…
Oct 25
OrganicMark posted a status
"Fed Prints Hundreds Of Billions For Repo, Majority Of US Banks At Risk Of Failure In Next Downturn #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2MGiJjV"
Oct 24
Allison Frances and Jessica are now friends
Oct 23
OrganicMark posted a status
"As Liquidity Evaporates, Fed's Third Bill POMO Is 5.5 Oversubscribed, Most Yet #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2Jd6RDz"
Oct 23

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service