This is going to be my journal of things I want to keep an eye on to see how things change as time goes on.
List created on April 9, 2012:
- Neck always going out.
- Back aches.
- Shoulder aches, right. From ski accident.
- Knees hurt after long walks.
- Headaches / Migraines.
- Dry skin.
Update: April 28th, after eating bananas all week noticed skin is softer. Hair condition. A bit dry at the moment.
- Update: April 28th, after using fresh lemon juice and vinegar this week hair is softer.
- Feet hurt when walking on flat surfaces like paved roads.
- Sleep patterns, with this way of life will I need more or less then I am getting now? Now is about 6-7 hours per night.
- Skin firmness, will it become firmer.
- More energy than I do now.
- Better memory than I do now.
- Will I ever be able to get off decaf?
- Nose stop running. (Would love to not carry tissues all the time.)
Update: April 28th, using less tissues this week.
- Eyesight. (No more glasses.)
- Right elbow hurts after carrying anything.
Update: April 28th noticed that elbow is not hurting as much.