So I have been on the HCRV/LFRV boat for about 3 weeks now. For my own personal record, I would like to note some of the changes that I have noticed.
1. Weight: I do not own a scale so I can not track this. (Last week I was at my parents house and weighed myself before lunch and was 126 lbs. The last time I weighed myself at their house (not sure how long ago, it was in the afternoon and my weight was 127.5 lbs.)
2. Measurements: Since I do not have a scale I have been measuring myself once in the morning when I first get up every few days. No changes in measurements but I have noticed, appearance wise, that my body does look leaner than before (mainly in the upper torso around the ribs).
3. Exercise: Since I have never followed an exercise regime of any kind, I can not accurately say the affect to my physical performance. I did start the couch to 5k program last week so we will see as I continue with that.
4. Energy: Definitely an increase in energy. I wake up easier, and feel very energized through out the day. The longer I live this way, the more I want to get up and move around and be outside. (All of those being things I didn't enjoy in the past.)
5. Mood: My overall mood has been very positive and energetic. (Before it was generally positive, but I stayed rather edgy.)
6.Random Coincidences: I have found myself (since going raw and even more so here recently) wanting to get rid of everything that does not get used and de-clutter the material possessions that are in my apartment. Most of these items are my fiance's though. I have spoken with him about it and he is not willing to depart with anything.