Yesterday, I got stung on the inside of my upper arm by a yellowjacket wasp. (Yellowjackets are not bees. They are wasps. Anyway, she came out of nowhere! What did I do?!)
I was stung a few years ago on the palm of my hand and my body didn't respond all that well. My hand swelled up so large I could hardly use it for several days, not to mention how much it throbbed for a really long time. So when I got stung yesterday, I panicked for a moment. I wasn't looking forward to an allergic reaction.
Yesterday, however, my body instantly rallied! Though I could feel sharp pains at the spot and down my arm for a while, a white sphere immediately formed with pink all around it. After about two hours, I happened to look at my arm and the only evidence of the sting was the yellowjacket's incision point.
I know this may sound like a silly story to some, but I was impressed considering my former experience. I know my HCRV way of eating is responsible!