These are a few things I've figured out about my raw vegan journey...which is close to beginning!
- you do not like celery. putting celery in your green smoothie thinking you won't be that bothered by its taste is a very stupid idea.
- raw corn is absolutely delicious.
- raw veganism is going to cost a bit more than expected.
- dandelion leaves are bitter. like pull-a-leaf-off-a-tree-and-eat-it bitter. eugh.
- avocado-massaged kale? AMAZING.
- 60% fruit, 20% raw veg., 15% leafy greens/green smoothies, 5% sprouts/cooked rice or lentils