Well..... 2012, is going to be a ride! I can already feel it!
I am so blessed by the forest, the waterfalls and the deep kinship I share with animals and human friends alike that this is my year to really shine my light back on all that I love in the world.
This will be the year of extreme polarities -I am prepared to stay in balance, walk the middle path and cultivate deep inner peace, while living intensely.. The best support for balance is through the fuel we put in our bodies and the state of mind it creates, plus regular exercise and daily nature connection.. we must also surround ourselves with loving and supportive people when we are going for our dreams and forging new pathways..
100% raw vegan keeps us centered and balanced, attuned and aware. We'll be needing these gifts this year for sure. Seeding our intentions with the flow of the new year energy coming in during solstice, has always worked for me.
My Goals and Visions for 2012
- Be true to my highest dreams and follow my bliss, no matter what
- Be in the wild as often as possible and push my edges of courage and fitness
- Be devoted, committed and have the fullest integrity in my words and actions
- practice Bramacharya for 12 months to increase my life force
- manifest the way to have my children living with me for some or all of this year
- be understanding and compassionate to all in my sphere
- surround myself with good buddies, and work with kind and open, self-responsible, clear, creative and motivated people
- stay in touch with my family and friends regularly
- make song and dance with my best sister Roxy:
- stay in warm weather for the whole of this year so I can be 100% raw from solstice to solstice
- do yoga or dance every day to keep my self centered and grounded and my back aligned
- sun gazing everyday and greet the sunrise and sunset everyday if possible
- be barefoot everyday unless I am traveling and I have to wear shoes to be admitted to the plane
- do a daily written blog or video blog to share my life and experiences
- daily animal medicine blog and share my adventures in the wild
- forage for food as much as I can
- drink from the waterfall each day - natures way
- host a full moon raw feast each month wherever I am
- launch our vision quest retreats and Bio-Spiritual Permaculture programs with my buddy Spencer
- launch some books and etools for living the green beautiful, sacred life
- establish our rawfood permaculture retreat here in Costa Rica and another in France
- complete the first year of my masters degree in integrative Eco-social design
- complete my Eco Village design training in Nicaragua
- complete my dance facilitation training and get plenty of dance opportunities
- have regular ceremony and fire circles
- surf- finally.
- meet with my sol surfer who is as wild, clear, nature-connected, free-spirited and romantic as me...get married and make a beautiful life together...
- get plenty of sleep, laughs and hugs..
voila! phew! hurry slowly. live intensely, beautifully and gracefully! Joi de vivre! Je t'aime!
Who has said we come here only to live, we come here to dance, we come here to dream!
May all your highest dreams come true, and may you be true to your highest dreams.