I have taken on a 7 month 90% raw challenge. The other 5-10 % will be brown rice or steamed vegetables all natural.
90% Raw for 7 months is a huge step in the right direction for me and I am soo excited!
Day One -
Breakfast - 2 bananas chopped up with 1 cup strawberrys
During class - 20 ounce smoothie ( greens,water,frozen fruit, 1banana)
Lunch - 4…Continue