It's Vicky's birthday today!
Started this discussion. Last reply by Jared Hart Sep 12, 2013.
Does anyone know if combining plant milks (oat, almond, coconut, etc) with fruits is something advisable? If it is, which type of fruit (acid/semi/sweet) is most likely to go with these milks?Continue
Tags: combining, food, fruit, milk
- Our community would be delighted to know you better. Please tell us more about yourself and what brought you to 30BaD. Detailed responses will only be accepted (feel free to reapply with more detail if at first not approved as a member). We suggest you pick a name other than your own if you want to maintain anonymity.
- Athlete, coach and med student :)
- What is your gender? PLEASE NOTE: To enhance the community experience, profile pics of yourself are *REQUIRED* to gain membership. Membership will be declined otherwise.
- female, babe
- Please tell us about your dietary inclinations:
- I really want to be HCRV and just need some guidance
- Are you Connected?
- no single
- Please list your website/blog/facebook/myspace etc
- Durianrider & Freelee started this site to bring together high carb, raw vegan and vegan lifestylists' across the Globe! 30bad is a high standard and high performance team! We're here to help you make our team! Let us know what high fruit assistance do you need?
- I'm already a vegan but I'm having some difficulties following HCRV diet, I love the idea but it's winter here and binging cooked/fatty foods is also in the menu, sometimes I go Raw Till 4, and sometimes I fall off the wagon earlier :(
- 30bad is a fruit-focused vegan internet community which promotes a high carb fruit based vegan lifestyle free of any animal products. Our forum does not tolerate encouragement of anything contrary to this. Nor do we allow endorsement of non-vegan items or practises which involve the imprisonment, exploitation, abuse or murder of sentient beings. We also require our members to post with proper netiquette. Therefore, please indicate your intention:
- I will comply because I like totally agree with all this