Our community would be delighted to know you better. Please tell us more about yourself and what brought you to 30BaD. Detailed responses will only be accepted (feel free to reapply with more detail if at first not approved as a member). We suggest you pick a name other than your own if you want to maintain anonymity.
I learned about this from a good friend of mine who is looking to move to a vegan diet. I have been a vegetarian for around 7 years but RECENTLY fell off the wagon! I need to come back to it and I think this may be it! I am going to try it next week Tuesday the 17th of January, when my boyfriend ships out for the Navy. :( It'll be a good focus for me which I desperately need right now.
I have had some health issues in my life and I want to live to be 130. I just turned 38 and I am ready to kick some major health-a** this year and for the rest of my LIFE.
What is your gender? PLEASE NOTE: To enhance the community experience, profile pics of yourself are *REQUIRED* to gain membership. Membership will be declined otherwise.
Please tell us about your dietary inclinations:
I'm exploring various possibilities
Are you Connected?
yes i am
My favourite books/movies/authors/pastimes are....
Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins is the best book ever. I am a writer and LOVE to write, will write until I'm dead! I also love flying airplanes and flinging paint on canvas.
Please list your website/blog/facebook/myspace etc
Durianrider & Freelee started this site to bring together high carb, raw vegan and vegan lifestylists' across the Globe! 30bad is a high standard and high performance team! We're here to help you make our team! Let us know what high fruit assistance do you need?
I need all the help I can get. Consider me a newbie to this.
30bad is a fruit-focused vegan internet community which promotes a high carb fruit based vegan lifestyle free of any animal products. Our forum does not tolerate encouragement of anything contrary to this. Nor do we allow endorsement of non-vegan items or practises which involve the imprisonment, exploitation, abuse or murder of sentient beings. We also require our members to post with proper netiquette. Therefore, please indicate your intention:
I will comply because I like totally agree with all this
Comment Wall (2 comments)
You need to be a member of 30 Bananas a Day! to add comments!
1. Eat whole fresh raw fruits and leafy greens. Avoid or eat sparingly overt fats that might be found in nuts and avocados. Avoid cruciferous veggies like broccoli and cauliflower and focus on leafy greens like romaine and spinach.
2. In the beginning, digestion might be best with mono meals of one kind of whole fruit at a time.
3. It is the easiest diet in the world. No cooking, and you do not need to prep if you do not want to. Eat straight from natures dishes, the rinds, and then throw away or compost.
4. Fruit is the fastest fast food.
5. Eat enough calories, a minimum of 2500 to avoid cravings, hunger, and vitamin and mineral deficiencies, and eat a rainbow of fruits over the course of a few days or weeks.
6. Avoid juicing where the pulp and fiber is removed from the fruit, but smoothies of blended whole fruit are ok.
7. Get plenty of rest 9+ hours of sleep a night, 30+ minutes of sunlight a day, and 30+ minutes of exercise a day even if it is just a walk, and drink plenty of water.
8. Go for it 100%, and never look back, and do not mess around with a transition. If one is eating a mix of two or more diets, it is only a mix, and will not work. One cannot ride two horses with one bum. Also, high fat diets and fruit do not mix and come with a risk of weight gain and diabetes.