I clocked up 2000 cals today. Feel totally healthy and full. It's now 10:20pm and I don't want to eat any more. This is usually the case when I have 100% 811 days. Should I aim to eat more during the…Continue
Apologies if this has already been answered. I did a search and couldn't find anything.We all know bananas that are brown on the outside are best/ripest, but what about brown on the inside? I'm…Continue
Changes I've experienced after 1-2 weeks 80/90% HCRV (with some 100% days):
- My eyes have changed colour! Not drastically, but there is definitely a difference. The shade of green is brighter.
- Better sleep.
- Skin feels softer.
- (TMI!) Bowell movements are more regular.
- More energy.
- Coffee addiction subsiding.
I am not aiming to be 100% HCRV. I started out as a conventional vegan, and am trying to up my HCRV percentage. That is my aim and why I joined this site. There are some things I will not compromise (at least not at this time). Here are my dietary stipulations:
- Alternate between HCRV and LCRV (gourmet raw etc), favouring the former as much as possible. Eat cooked vegan occasionally/sparingly.
- I can’t afford to buy organic, so I have to go with the cheapest fruit at…