It's Adriana Aguilar's birthday today!
- South Lake Tahoe, CA
- United States
- Share on Facebook
- Blog Posts
- Featured Photos
- Photo Albums
- Our community would be delighted to know you better. Please tell us more about yourself and what brought you to 30BaD. Detailed responses will only be accepted (feel free to reapply with more detail if at first not approved as a member). We suggest you pick a name other than your own if you want to maintain anonymity.
- Hey banana peeps! My name is Sam and I've been wanting to be a HCRV for some time now. Maybe about 3 months now and i've just been educating myself as much as I can. I stumbled upon Freelee and Durianrider and they've opened my mind SO MUCH. I've officially cut out Meat, dairy and eggs from my diet. I still live at home (im 18) and going to Community College. My whole family is sooo unhealthy. I show my parents all these videos about the truth of meat and dairy industry and they just seem to not CARE. They continue to buy tons of meat and eggs and cheese (which i was pretty much addicted to) and they shove it in my face like "hey look what you're missing!" and im like "Oh i'm definitely not missing ANYTHING" Lol. and when me and my dad get in fights he always calls me a "fatass" when he knows how hard I'm trying. It's so frustrating because all I want is some support and I can't get that in this house. I've lost all my friends because all they do is party and do drugs and i'm not about that life anymore. I'm all about that High Carb life!! My health needs to change! I've recently been trying to eat tons of fruits and I have potatoes or rice for dinner, but then I came across the 30 bananas a day and it sounds awesome! I really want to try it full force. I want to change and transform my life even more! The only transformations ive seen is my digestion and energy levels. Im really lazy and look at excersice like it's a chore. I want to reach that fitness level where I look forward to exercising and getting out! Ive struggled with bulimia for awhile and just being lazy and unmotivated. I'm at my highest weight ever (220lbs) and im only 5'6. I just need support and guidance! )):
- What is your gender? PLEASE NOTE: To enhance the community experience, profile pics of yourself are *REQUIRED* to gain membership. Membership will be declined otherwise.
- Please tell us about your dietary inclinations:
- I really want to be HCRV and just need some guidance
- Are you Connected?
- no single
- My favourite books/movies/authors/pastimes are....
- I love documentaries about "foods" and basically just educational stuff. I love to read horror/suspense books mostly by R.L Stine but I'm going to be ordering Freelee's E-book pretty soon so im excited!
- Please list your website/blog/facebook/myspace etc
- Durianrider & Freelee started this site to bring together high carb, raw vegan and vegan lifestylists' across the Globe! 30bad is a high standard and high performance team! We're here to help you make our team! Let us know what high fruit assistance do you need?
- Would it be sustainable if I keep a large amount of bananas in my diet(20-30) everyday as a lifestyle? I would still keep starches in and other fruits but I just find it easier and cheaper buying large amounts of bananas and little other fruits like mangos and melons. (also my poop is black? usually happens when i eat a lot of blueberries, does that happen to anyone else??)
- 30bad is a fruit-focused vegan internet community which promotes a high carb fruit based vegan lifestyle free of any animal products. Our forum does not tolerate encouragement of anything contrary to this. Nor do we allow endorsement of non-vegan items or practises which involve the imprisonment, exploitation, abuse or murder of sentient beings. We also require our members to post with proper netiquette. Therefore, please indicate your intention:
- I will comply because I like totally agree with all this