It's Made's birthday today!
Started this discussion. Last reply by Frantz Mar 7, 2015.
WHO issued new guidelines Wednesday saying only 5% of a person’s total daily calories should come from sugar, half of what the organization previously recommended.…Continue
Started Sep 24, 2014
Really nice video about people helping animals in emergency situations:…Continue
Started this discussion. Last reply by Made Jun 26, 2014.
A couple of days ago I gave my kitchen table away because I am moving to another city and did not want to take it with me. That got me thinking if it would not be a good idea to live without a table…Continue
Started May 31, 2014
The floor on which the pigs were living collapsed and as a result 2000 pigs died, 500 pigs could be rescued:…Continue
- Our community would be delighted to know you better. Please tell us more about yourself and what brought you to 30BaD. Detailed responses will only be accepted (feel free to reapply with more detail if at first not approved as a member). We suggest you pick a name other than your own if you want to maintain anonymity.
- I am vegan and interested in raw food.
Twenty something years ago I became a vegetarian and eight years ago I got on a vegan diet.
Two years ago I got gluten sensitivity and I hope to overcome that one day.
I am interested in environmental issues and fair trade.
- What is your gender? PLEASE NOTE: To enhance the community experience, profile pics of yourself are *REQUIRED* to gain membership. Membership will be declined otherwise.
- Please tell us about your dietary inclinations:
- I'm exploring various possibilities
- Are you Connected?
- yes married
- Durianrider & Freelee started this site to bring together high carb, raw vegan and vegan lifestylists' across the Globe! 30bad is a high standard and high performance team! We're here to help you make our team! Let us know what high fruit assistance do you need?
- I would like to learn more by getting into an exchange of ideas with other members.
- 30bad is a fruit-focused vegan internet community which promotes a high carb fruit based vegan lifestyle free of any animal products. Our forum does not tolerate encouragement of anything contrary to this. Nor do we allow endorsement of non-vegan items or practises which involve the imprisonment, exploitation, abuse or murder of sentient beings. We also require our members to post with proper netiquette. Therefore, please indicate your intention:
- I will comply because I like totally agree with all this