Hi there!I am 23-year old from Sweden looking for a 30 day commitment buddy.I am both old and new (though mostly new) to this diet/way of living. I have done a 30 day challenge before but since then…Continue
Hi everyone or anyone!I found this lifestyle in May this year and did the 30-day-challenge (first 14 days I was 100 % and after that I slipped a few times). Since then I have been 100 % for periods…Continue
I had one fall back last weekend at a party and had some cooked food but it wasn't too bad and I actually didn't experience anything bad from it. I just went on like normal the next day.
So to further benefits I've experienced after switching to this rawesome food:
* Best thing so far: no menstrual pain. I usually feel sick and have to lie down because of the pain in my stomach. Now: nothing. IT IS SO GREAT!
* I no longer crave cooked food (exception if…Continue
I am eating banana-icecream while I'm writing this:)
I must admit it is quite awesome to be raw. It was when waking up on day 6 and thinking mmm what fruits can I have for breakfast, that I knew something had changed. That maybe this isn't just for 30 days.
* Eating has been a lot less stressful
* It's easy to bring and prepare
* Not as hard to go out as I thought, most places serve juice based on fruits only
* Also there's a…Continue