It's Candice Griffin's birthday today!
Candice Griffin's Friends
- Our community would be delighted to know you better. Please tell us more about yourself and what brought you to 30BaD. Detailed responses will only be accepted (feel free to reapply with more detail if at first not approved as a member). We suggest you pick a name other than your own if you want to maintain anonymity.
- I live to spread to joy of fresh from the source high carb foods, surf and do yoga daily here in northeast Florida. I have traveled to every state but am currently settling into my lifestyle in St Augustine where I have a small green smoothie/soup delivery service type of thing going and also do some coaching. I occasionally work a booth @ the local farmers market. I also do as many modeling type of gigs as I can find.
- What is your gender? PLEASE NOTE: To enhance the community experience, profile pics of yourself are *REQUIRED* to gain membership. Membership will be declined otherwise.
- Please tell us about your dietary inclinations:
- I'm raw till 4
- Are you Connected?
- yes i am
- My favourite books/movies/authors/pastimes are....
I youtube constantly to get perspectives and knowledge on gardening, diet results, nutrition facts and more. I enjoy watching surf contest online. I go to an ashtanga/bikram/acro/hatha yoga practice class @ 3- 4times a week. I surf daily when there are waves!!
- We recommend you purchase Freelee's ebook "Go fruit Yourself!". It is a must-read for newbies to the high carb raw vegan lifestyle.
- Please list your website/blog/facebook/myspace etc
- Durianrider & Freelee started this site to bring together high carb, raw vegan and vegan lifestylists' across the Globe! 30bad is a high standard and high performance team! We're here to help you make our team! Let us know what high fruit assistance do you need?
- Even though I have known about this lifestyle for years it never fully clicked as much as it has recently for a reason or another. I have been a vegetarian(mostly since I worked @ my first health food store @ 15yrs old. I even helped to run "Raw Food Central" in c NorCal. We gave classes on transition nutrition, held raw potlucks and also produced gourmet delights for the farmers market every week in downtown Sebastopol Ca. I liked it but I ate way to much fats(nut and seeds/milks ect) and therefor I was tired and sorta depressed. I was giving up a lot of other things at the same time such as tobacco and alcohol etc. it was a transitional phase.... I must be a hard headed person because as much as I have tried to learn about this lifestyle it has taken me a long time to fully grasp it.
I have now fully made the change to high carb vegan... w/the occasional slip... But getting better all the time. Raw till four most days and raw some days.
- 30bad is a fruit-focused vegan internet community which promotes a high carb fruit based vegan lifestyle free of any animal products. Our forum does not tolerate encouragement of anything contrary to this. Nor do we allow endorsement of non-vegan items or practises which involve the imprisonment, exploitation, abuse or murder of sentient beings. We also require our members to post with proper netiquette. Therefore, please indicate your intention:
- I will comply because I like totally agree with all this