Hi there 30BaD crew.... :)
In an attempt to keep the community focused in succeeding on a low fat raw vegan lifestyle (based on 811 principles), we do not support the following posts/photos/materials posted on the forum
* Pornography and tasteless nudity
(see here for forum policy on sexually-related topics)
* Grotesque graphic materials
* Materials totally unrelated to the LFRV lifestyle that just take up precious space, like a series of meaningless face pulling photos.
* Materials that are not appropriate for a family site.
* Materials that have substances like alcohol, marijuana, cigarettes or anything related to drugs.
* Materials deemed a distraction by Administrators & are kept in mindless circulation with comments by people, especially when foul language is involved.
Such posts will be deleted without further notice so it's best not to bother uploading inappropriate materials.
This also includes uploaded posts/photos/videos promoting the following ingredients:
* Animal products of any kind (why?, why?, why?, why?, why?, why?, why?, why?, why?), why?, why?, why?)
* Honey, bee pollen (why?, why?, why?)
* Stimulants, like Caffeine, Nicotine, Cracao/Cacao/Cocoa (the fruit is ok but not the seed) (Why?), etc., and of course any stimulant drugs like Ephedrine, MDMAs, etc. (why?), Maca (Why?), Yerba Mate (Why?)
The next list includes condiments that can cause issues in many people. We encourage you to eliminate them for 30 days and then try them again to see how they work for you. By cleaning your diet right down to just fruits and vegetables like lettuce, celery, you can work out what allows YOU peak digestion.
Fruits and tender greens work for EVERYONE but the following condiments don't. Thats why we don't promote them as essential but do understand they can be used by many people if it helps them eat a high carb vegan lifestyle. Some people find small amounts of these vegan condiments not an issue. You will have to decide for yourself. :)
PS: The less sport you are doing, the more 'pure' you will find your diet has to be as you are not pumping your lymphatic system around as much as if you were active. Someone who lives an active lifestyle won't notice sodium retention as much as someone who chooses to be sedentary all day.
* Vinegar of any description (Why?)
* All fermented products such as kefir, kombucha, etc. (Why?)
* Garlic (neuro-toxin) (Why?)
* Onion (with the exception of scallions/green onions or occasional consumption of sweet mild onions) Why? and Why?
* Chili pepper products (Why?)
* Chlorella, Spirulina, etc. (Why?)
* Soy Sauce/ Nama Shoyu/tamari/Bragg's liquid aminos(Why Braggs?)
* Nutritional yeast (Why?)
* Excessive use of nuts, & high fat combo's that lead to health challenges
* Gourmet raw dishes that we feel are not congruent with the low fat raw vegan lifestyle
We believe these substances are not food therefore we do not recommend the consumption of them.
P.s- We advise you to list the ingredients with every photo you upload as suspect photo's will be deleted.
Thank you so much for your assistance!
All the best,
The 30BaD Team