30 Bananas a Day!

I've really gone nuts for Pistachios....pleeeassse heeelp.  I'm doing really good with all the fruits, but I can't seem to leave the Pistachios alone. I can't just throw a whole bag out. I'm outta control.

Views: 3186

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lo....from what I understand, nuts and seeds are included in the 811 lifestyle, although anyone can overdue a good thing. I'm just being a pig, and feeling out of control about it. To be honest the nuts I consummed didn't have a negative outcome except for on my conscious. However I do believe perhaps there could be a negative outcome if I were to continue overconsumming the nuts day after day. I think you have the right idea, a handful of unsalted nuts is probably not going to be a negative. Thanks for commenting.

Thanks for asking this ? I purchase dry roasted, unsalted, pistachio nutmeats from Trader Joes and I always like them I hope that these are ok to eat!

Great advice, Hsiaoyu !
One step at a time.
I was addicted to pistachios too. Now I get nauseous when I think of the taste.
I don't like them much now because I realize they make me sick.
You got great advices from people here.

Pistaccios are yummy, but i dont eat them because i see seldom some without salt. and some may roasted too

I got over them, because a) I cut my tongue on one of the shells, the salt hurt it like hell and it didn't heal for many days, and normally my cuts heal pretty quick. It was a miserable 3-4 days. and b) they often get a pest that spins a cocoon inside the shell, once you see one of those, its over. Bleck.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Declares National Emergency To Pay For Border Wall #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Gu5rVt"
Friday
chris jones is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Friday
Houdini Steve Owens joined M ♦'s group
Feb 13
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Hanyi Zhang
Feb 13
Profile IconHanyi Zhang and Maëwa joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Feb 11
Reese posted a discussion
Feb 8
Olga posted a discussion
Feb 7
VeritasCurat is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 7
Peter Csere posted a video

Amazon Fruit Festival 2020

Be there or eat a pear! Ecuador. January 16-22, 2020. http://www.amazonfruitfestival.com AFF 2019 was a blast. Come to AFF 2020! Tickets on sale now, starting at $475 (prices go up April 1st.)
Feb 5
Manual Pedal posted a video

Surly Ogre Long Term Review

This is a review on my new #SurlyOgre after retiring my #SurlyLongHaulTrucker. I've had this bike for several months now. I updated it with all my parts from...
Feb 5
Profile IconHolly and Olga joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 5
Charlotte Pickering replied to Peter Csere's discussion Terra Frutis in Ecuador is looking for members!
Feb 5
Feb 5
Forest left a comment for erica
Feb 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service