30 Bananas a Day!

Up until now we have almost always had our get togethers on the weekend.  I always assumed that would be better for most people. 

However, please let me know if weekdays are better for you.  I'm also interested in getting together with people one on one, and sometimes even spur of the moment works well for me.

Since I'm a freelancer my schedule is irregular and I'm often free during the week.

So feel free to friend me here or on Facebook as Diane Ligon if you are interested.

Views: 106

Replies to This Discussion

Hey! Im actually organising a vegan meetup dinner tonight, if you want to come!
Here are the details:

Hey all! Ive organized a vegan meetup tonight at Teany (90 Rivington street) at 06:30
- my last hooplah before I leave the US!

I hope you can all make it! Invite all vegans/vegetarians and even just meat eaters who are curious about vegan food - after all, the best way to encourage veganism is to show that people dont have to miss out on old favourites and delicious food!

Thanks for the invite, sorry I couldn't make it.

Please, another gathering :)

MsB, please join my group "New York 80/10/10 Meetup"
If you haven't already. :)
I will. Thank you!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Declares National Emergency To Pay For Border Wall #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Gu5rVt"
Friday
chris jones is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Friday
Houdini Steve Owens joined M ♦'s group
Feb 13
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Hanyi Zhang
Feb 13
Profile IconHanyi Zhang and Maëwa joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Feb 11
Reese posted a discussion
Feb 8
Olga posted a discussion
Feb 7
VeritasCurat is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 7
Peter Csere posted a video

Amazon Fruit Festival 2020

Be there or eat a pear! Ecuador. January 16-22, 2020. http://www.amazonfruitfestival.com AFF 2019 was a blast. Come to AFF 2020! Tickets on sale now, starting at $475 (prices go up April 1st.)
Feb 5
Manual Pedal posted a video

Surly Ogre Long Term Review

This is a review on my new #SurlyOgre after retiring my #SurlyLongHaulTrucker. I've had this bike for several months now. I updated it with all my parts from...
Feb 5
Profile IconHolly and Olga joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 5
Charlotte Pickering replied to Peter Csere's discussion Terra Frutis in Ecuador is looking for members!
Feb 5
Feb 5
Forest left a comment for erica
Feb 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service