30 Bananas a Day!

Ok peeps, this randomly popped into my head but I had this great idea.

Regardless if your a full nudist or "practicing nudist", each day we try to do something completely in the buff. Improve on our ability to be naked. Then lets share our naked adventures. 

Try to improve ourself and get better and better where we are not just doing our naked things inside our house but maybe going somewhere and doing something naked!

Views: 476

Replies to This Discussion

A naked thing a day keeps the doctor away.
Hahaha, great idea. ;P I already pretty much do everything naked when I'm alone--it's the getting out in public thing that is the main issue. Granted, looking at society's views on nudity these days, I am not sure how on earth that could be possible, especially considering that I am not located near to any nude beaches. If I was, I am convinced modesty would never be an issue. :)
I think a lot of people don't realize the difference between FLAUNTING YOURSELF and being a nudist. I'm thinking if you are a nudist it's not about showing off the good but that it feels good and comfortable for the person to be nude and or be around other people that are without it being a huge deal or center of focus.

I'm just guessing I really don't know.

haha I love this. I should just take off my clothes right now!! XD

I'm not a "full nudist" or "practicing nudist".I've just recently found idea of naturism.I do oh so very much love,love,love your idea of doing something new everyday.

Sounds liberating, but I would probably freeze my balls off or get arrested if I did that lol

I LIKE USING CAPS SO KNOW THAT I'M NOT YELLING LOL

I'M NEW TO THIS SITE & SO AM JUST READING THIS POST. 

I RECENTLY ATTENDED A PLAY PARTY A FEW DAYS AGO.

I WAS ASKED BY ONE OF MY PARTNERS TO GO SEMI NUDE.

I DID (WEARING A TWEEKED PLAYBOY BUNNY UNIFORM)...

SHE ATTENDED A NAKED YOGA CLASS AT THE SAME EVENT.

SHE SAID IT WAS INCREDIBLY HEALING & UPLIFTING FOR HER.

I FELT SIMILAR FROM WEARING ONLY A TIE & UNDIES AS WELL.

IT WAS POWERFUL TO BE THAT EXPOSED IN FRONT OF PEOPLE.

EVEN GOING INTO THE JACUZZI NAKED WAS EMPOWERING TOO.

I GOT TO CONNECT WITH STRANGERS & TWO OF MY PARTNERS.

I'M SO GRATEFUL & I LOOK FORWARD TO A NAKED YOGA CLASS.

ALMOST EVERYDAY I REMAIN NUDE WHILE IN OUR BROOKLYN APT.

THIS IS A WONDERFUL REMINDER TO KEEP GOING TOWARDS DAILY.

BEST OF LUCK DOING SOMETHING EVERYDAY, LOVE THE IDEA MUCH.

I HOPE THAT SINCE '10 YOU'VE PROGRESSED IN THIS GREAT ENDEAVOR.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
7 hours ago
pradtf replied to Sebastian (venerable tree)'s discussion I'm surprised this website is still up and running. Who runs it now?
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Pasteldreamrosefruitgirl posted a discussion
Saturday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Q - We Are The Plan #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2pZpsZP"
Friday
Forest replied to Pasteldreamrosefruitgirl's discussion Clear parts on ripe bananas
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Is Right: The Fed Is Crazy And Here's 101 Reasons Why It Should Be Shut Down #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2CdZ3Pd"
Thursday
Pasteldreamrosefruitgirl posted discussions
Thursday
Pasteldreamrosefruitgirl replied to Pasteldreamrosefruitgirl's discussion Banana in this video:
Thursday
ednshell replied to Charlie's discussion Any Fruitarians in Greater Boston?
Thursday
ednshell replied to Sebastian (venerable tree)'s discussion I'm surprised this website is still up and running. Who runs it now?
Thursday
ednshell replied to Pasteldreamrosefruitgirl's discussion Banana in this video:
Thursday
Sebastian (venerable tree) posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Oct 16
Charlie posted a discussion
Oct 15
Charlie replied to Meghann's discussion One Year Vegan! (before/after photos)
Oct 15

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service