30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'weight' (9)

← Back to LFRV Weight Loss
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Down 70 pounds

So I've been raw for about 7 months and so far I'm down 70 pounds. More importantly than what the scale says is what I can do now. I ran a…

Started by Ava

21 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Kirsten Lane

How long does it take to "load" carbs until the body starts losing fat?

Hi there, I wanted to share my personal experiences as well as go into discussion with you about similar experiences. I started out with 8…

Started by Ralf Saettele

4 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Katrinka

Why have my boobs got massive??!

Hey guys,I've been on this lifestyle for almost 2 months now and i have had an ed past so i have expected to put on weight and not lose str…

Started by UKRhiannonG

9 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by Craig Roberts

Weight loss goals--realistic?

I've recently transitioned from eating vegetarian (with a lot of weight struggles after an ED past) to HCCV/Raw till 4 (currently studying…

Started by Chynna Vroom

2 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Monkeybuns

Dates..yes or no?

I am new to this way of eating even though I come from a high carb vegan way of eating. I still have a hard time believing you can eat the…

Started by Robin

4 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by Robin

Choose one! Focus on Greens, more cals, or exercise?

I have been on the HCV lifestyle for a year and a half now. I am coming from a background of severe calorie restriction and over exercising…

Started by Ashanti M

6 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by bronwyn

Howdy, I'm new & lots to lose.

Hello everybody! I am having so much fun perusing this site now that I've found it! I'm very new to this lifestyle and really looking forwa…

Started by SweatyGirl

13 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by SmilingVivianna

Help! I've gained weight?!

Hey guys -  So for about two years I've been on the raw food "gourmet" diet and about 10 days ago I switched to the LFRV lifestyle. On the…

Started by Angela

22 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Healthy Me

811rv and the weight loss equation

It seems that we are many who are perplexed or perhaps intimidated by the giant calorie intake/ weight loss equation.Well, I have just retu…

Started by Green Monster Mama

12 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Ralf Saettele

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
yesterday
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Nov 16
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Nov 16
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Nov 15
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 15
Nov 15
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by