30 Bananas a Day!

I'll be relocating to Costa Rica early next year and am looking to buy some land in Costa Rica. My budget is 30,000, and with at least 10 acres, undeveloped. My ideal location is in Southern Costa Rica, springs, fruit trees, rainforest, waterfalls, wildlife.

I am looking for anyone who knows of anyone with land and wanting to sell or if anyone can

give me any good tips on finding good cheap land.

I am looking to buy in February-March 2014.

Best method of contact is by email: Nick@anstoneworks.com

Views: 1178

Replies to This Discussion

Mangoustine, thanks for your reply.

Thank you for bringing up all these valid points because they are good points to be made. I'm glad I've done my due diligence about Costa Rica and know about the heavy pesticide/herbicide use that is down there. I will find a finca that is far away enough that the chemicals don't reach the finca. I also understand it may be hard to find land that hasn't been sprayed...realistically...what land hasn't had chem-trails fly over them? It's very unfortunate but I have high hopes for CR's future. Regardless, I know a lot about permaculture and soil "restoration" aka re-mineralization. Geoff Lawton is currently undergoing projects in the south African desert's and is actually having amazing results planting food forests! 

With a little hard work, love, and compassion my finca will produce the best tasting and most nutritious fruits known to man :)

Thanks,

Nick

how is it going for you? do you find lands with your criterias in CR? :)

3 months later sorry....I had an old email address listed on my 30BAD website. I'll look you up now. Costa rica is the best ever. I still have plans to buy land and it's looking like the end of next year possibly sooner depending on what life throws at me. But yes I've been working hard to make this happen. Let's connect. :)

Couldn't find you on FB. Find me?

Did you ever buy anything?  I will be back on site from Jan 3rd to Mar 31st.

I wasn't there long enough to talk about. Planning another trip there sometime next year hopefully for a month or two :)

i know a seller who wants 2 sell some land (first hand and a reasonable price) , call him at (506) 84265811

unique opportunity FOR 30 banana members 1 hectare point 2 piece of organically teated fruit tree land with a river streaming through it and near waterfall).  instead of 40 000 $ 30 000 $. Owner is selling and present now. Contact and information (506) 83 58 73 43

are you still looking to buy land in the tropics? 

the costa rican market is completely saturated, and way overpriced as a result.  The same thing is happening to nicaragua as far as i know, but nicaragua is definitely cheaper...for now. 

belize on the other hand looks great. you can still get cleared farm land there for less than 2000 an acre. the toledo district seems very promising. lowland, least pronounced dry season. durian should thrive there at 15 degrees latitude, since cold fronts never make it down that far south whereas they occasionally do in northern belize. 

There's a secret place in Costa-Rica.... That's were lots of raw vegans are, with land very cheap, that's where me and many others that are part of the fruitarian community project in Costa-Rica are establishing ourselves. Here's my website, we're making another soon that will be more fit for everyone, Fruitariancommunity.tk.
Ever considered community living?

The gathering is now until March 19th.
https://www.facebook.com/events/573961856088568/
Ever considered community living?

The gathering is now until March 19th.
https://www.facebook.com/events/573961856088568/

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Houdini Steve Owens commented on niloofar's photo
22 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Rob is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Alex Sunbear's discussion Seeking some fruity friends in Brooklyn/Manhattan in the group NYC and vicinity
Saturday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Alex Sunbear's discussion Seeking some fruity friends in Brooklyn/Manhattan in the group NYC and vicinity
Saturday
Saturday
Houdini Steve Owens joined TheBananaGirl's group
Saturday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Other Side of the “Shut Down”: Covert Operations Ongoing to Eviscerate the Deep State [videos] #truth #light #now http://bit.ly/2Fz69R1"
Friday
"CONFIRMED: President Trump Can Start Laying Off Furloughed Workers After 30 Days With ‘Reduction In Force’ Procedure http://bit.ly/2RSj0DH"
Friday
ednshell replied to Raw Mormon Mommy's discussion If YOU were diagnosed with CANCER..
Jan 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jan 16
Courtney Beth replied to Raw Mormon Mommy's discussion If YOU were diagnosed with CANCER..
Jan 16
"What If This Puerto Rico Trip Is For "Tribunals" For 30 Democrats And 109 Lobbyists?! #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2suXgiY"
Jan 16
Courtney Beth replied to Roar of Tiger's discussion Can 811 rv diet heal cancer?
Jan 16
Courtney Beth replied to Dutchie's discussion Cancer on 811?
Jan 16
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Looking for housemate brazil
Jan 14

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service