This is a list of resources and interviews (including this group for handy reference and distribution) I personally compiled a while back that should leave no doubt that a diagnosis of cancer is not automatic doom, but instead is an opportunity for rejuvenation.
As in all therapy considerations, take the best and leave the rest. Use personal discretion as some therapies may incorporate protocols outside LFRV guidelines.
1. Cancer solution movie:
Here's a sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-pIzxgCOF0&list=PLF74033F68B35...
Related Source: http://www.gerson.org/ (888-443-7766)
2. Interviews on cancer issues/solutions:
Related Source: http://www.ravediet.com/
3. Interviews w/ cancer survivor Brenda Cobb: http://rawkinradio.com/2007/10/25/rawkin-radio-number-29/
Related Source: http://www.livingfoodsinstitute.com/
4. Interview w/ cancer survivor Ruth Heidrich:
8. Interview w/ cancer survivor Dr. Lorraine Day:
Related Source: www.drday.com
12. Interview regarding healed brain tumor:
13. An non-LFRV but still fascinating potential cancer treatment of which I recently learned: