30 Bananas a Day!

this list will be added to when things come up -

CANCER FACTS

in all cancer patients cells are completely depleted of potassium

salt increases cancer cell devisiion - it relies in it

cancer consumes red blood cells leading to anaemia

cancer thrives on high protein diets

entosis is found in human tumours - this is a cell which pushes its way into another cell and then dies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp61OzvKRHY

cancer patients cant process fat or protein to a end waste product

the only thing that actually kill cancer cells are lymphocytes which account for 5% of the immune system.

lymphocytes kill cancer cells by injecting them with hydrogen peroxide.

killing cancer cells are not as hard as getting rid of the dead cancer thats left over
cancer is toxic overload and a crashed immune system

cancer is cured by feeding & supporting the bodies mechanisms through raw vegan organic fruit & vegetables - the usa cancer industry is worth $100,000,000,000.00 a year (one hundred billion per YEAR, and that is only considering the USA).

cancer patients who do chemo only excrete 50% of the drugs, the other 50% remains in the body.

80/10/10 low fat raw vegan diet is the best cancer prevention diet on the planet - min 80% from raw fruit carbs 10% max planet proteins 10% max plant fats

gerson diet is 90/05/05 and is the most successful cancer cure on the planet - 90% carbs minimum 05% max planet protein 05% max plant fats

the consumption on animal products causes cancer to grow because it causes a highly acidic body which lowers your cell oxygen levels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPZkSOobk3U&feature=related

you need to feed ALL your bodies defenses to over come cancer - not just one or two

cancer occurs when you liver function deteriorates to 1/3 of its function - there are NO exceptions to this.

cancer is the ulitimate defeat of all your bodies defence systems to stop this from happening you need to eat a nutrient rich + raw + organic + vegan + high carb, low fat, low protein + water rich diet full of primarily fruits followed by green plant salads. 

gerson thearpy must be strictly adhered to for no less than 2 yrs.

carcinogens cause cancer - but it is " your diet " that feeds cancer, nurtures cancer and fertilizes caner transforming a carcinogen into a tumor.

(more to be added)

Views: 247

Replies to This Discussion

"Cancer cells produce and secrete millions of enzyme molecules, which, like scissors, cut collagen and tissue that surrounds cells... Using the same mechanism, cancer cells can settle [in a new location] and start new tumor growth.
Dr. Aleksandra Niedzwiecki, Rath Foundation

It may be correct to conclude that when the cancer cell enzymes cut apart the collagen matrix, not only does the cancer spread, but the immunity system and the ability of the body to create an inflammation are damaged. In other words, as was said above: "This connective tissue is almost inactive and paralyzed in cancer, incapable of helping or protecting the body any longer in defense or healing." 

"[Professor G. von Bergmann stated] Cancer metabolism takes place once the body is no longer capable of producing an active 'inflammation metabolism' ... the cancerous organism is anergic [a lack of normal immunological function] in respect to inflammation."
Dr. Max Gerson, A Cancer Therapy, 5th Edition, page 120

http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer/Gerson.html 

Cancer patients who do chemo only excrete 50% of the drugs, the other 50% remains in the body..... Now if this is right, how do you get your body to release the over 50%. I went thur chemo in 2006, so I'm wondering what I should be doing to get rid of the other 50%!?

chemo detox is the use of gerson juices and coffee enemas - 801010 doesnt support coffee enemas however 801010 doesnt address cancer patients or chemo where the gerson theraphy does.

Is Gerson Therapy really 955?

I thought it was mostly juiced greens, vegies, with little fruit.   Romaine lettuce is 17% protein and 15% fat.  Most vegetables are not 955.   Carrots are 955, but that's the only vegetable I know.

harley described the gerson diet as being 955 - do you want to offically do the sums for it ?

here are the gerson allowable foods list - http://www.30bananasaday.com/group/cancer/forum/topics/cancer-diet

i just did 10 grams of everything on the gerson food list NOT INC all the fruit you can eat and NOT INC the correct daily proportions that the diet requires and i came up to 83 % carbs + 9% plant protein + 7%  fats - so when you consider the correct daily proportions, combinations and the fruit allowed = this would easy bring down the totals to 955 - but do the sums yourself and share your findings !

It's important to know the amounts they recommend.  I wonder what the typical day looks like at the Gerson Institute?   I saw one of the Gerson videos where they were complaining that someone had more than 1 glass of orange juice a day.   So when they say eat all the fruit you want, they probably did not have in mind the raw foodist.

about the organe juice - i heard charlotte saying that vitamin C in orange juice is not that good for you when youve got cancer - its a thinner not a immune supporter charlotte says - her father only allowed serving it (only once in the morning for breatkfast) to make patients feel comfortable otherwise they wouldnt have it in thier diet.

So what are the can haves and cannots? I'm interested in this. Where can I get more info?

I just got the pdf for foods on the diet, so I'll finish up with that.

GERSON INSTITUTE WEBSITE
http://gerson.org/gerpress/

warning - gerson theraphy uses animals extractions in their suppliments for their liver - i have written to gerson about this and they say they cannot help anyone who wants to remain vegan.

cancer is not the answer :)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
6 hours ago
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
22 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11
OrganicMark posted a status
"PRESIDENT TRUMP & FREEDOM FIGHTERS TARGETED & BLACKLISTED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Hamvzj"
May 8

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service