30 Bananas a Day!

ive been struggling with my weight for so long,and i have some serious doubts on going raw vegan. I wont give up trying. i made a promise to myself that i wont give up,but i really need some help on transitioning to lfrv. My health is getting worst as i get older with this weight, obviously. i feel as if ive reached my frustration threshold. Every now and then i go in the lfvr world with no intensions on looking bad to the S.A.D way,but i always find ways to quit,or should i say reasons to quit. Please with love,humility,and honesty HELP ME!

Views: 411

Replies to This Discussion

Hi James, speaking from experience, whilst it does not feel too good, it is sometimes necessary to fall so deeply past one's 'frustration threshold' to get yourself up and going.  Use that frustration to your advantage and do something different to what you're doing now.  You know it takes to doing something 50 times before it becomes habit.  You don't need to change everything all at ones, although others have done it, but perhaps just do one thing e.g. start having a green juice for breakfast.  Do that for a month.  Before you know it, it's a habit and you're totally used to doing it every morning.  Then for example give up coffee and only drink water.  Set an alarm on your computer (if you work on a computer) to go off every 1/2 hour to have a glass of water.  It might seem strange and unnatural to have to remind yourself to do it, but before you know it, you start craving juice in the morning and water throughout the day.
 At the end of the day though, only you can help yourself.  I say that with the kindest support that i can.  If you keep looking outside of yourself for things to happen for you, they just won't.  Don't be afraid to talk to yourself, for within lies your many little children with bad habits who are running the show just doing what they're doing to survive.  They are doing the best they can but it is time for you, the adult, to take the reins and gently tell those little souls "No, it's time we do things different and this is what we're doing".
Love and light to you x 

i just watched that too lol  Thanx   it was confirmation to a lot of things i've been hearing,and thats a plus.

Well there is one thing im sure of,and that is this website has a lot of wonderful people in it,and i think you all so much.

im afraid of the detoxing is there a way to make the detox not so bad?

its all about planing. you may not have a clear plan. "fail to plan is like planning to fail" look at why you want to eat this way? write down how bad you feel now on the diet your on now that should give you an insentive to stand up and love your self with loving foods and thoughts. If you dont have reasons and you just TRY you will never commit. TRYING is another word for half heartedly attempting i used to try all the time when i was low. prepare, plan then action and u will succeed! If it helps start by saying two meals a day raw one cooked in the evening with fruit and greens just before.  lots more water rest sun air. look at all the elements for health are u lacking in other areas to?? we are only as strong as our weakest link! your mind set is low sound like lack of cals from fruit. the sooner you start eating more fruit your body will come to balance. hydration is key to when you hold weight its due to high amounts of toxins so start to flush them out with water, your body also hold on to excess water when its dehydrated so give the body the water that is most important. how i started smoothies morning and lunch i have 8 bananas and water for each meal some times with berries or dates or greens this is very filling and satisfying. if your not satisfied your body will crave so u will grab fat and processed sugar to stimulate and and sedate the emotion. if u still want cooked right now have a jacket potato with huge salads or rice. they are high carbs still and low fat thats perfect still on transitioning. look at when u have gone to the other foods what were u feeling what had u eaten drank? if we understand why we did something that brings awareness to change it. the hopeless and afraid feelings come from not being carbed up and dehydration. the only time i go to foods are 1, not eaten enough 2, gone to long with out food (dont wait till your starvin) keep the rhythm of nourishment going. 3, tired we all make weak decisions if we are tired again we will feel the need to stimulate. 4, stressed. stress is another word for fear look at what your fears are?? or what got you fear full that day. greens are very calming to. hope that helps you understand its nothing to do with determination its all to do with knowledge and giving the body what it needs. i started hammering smoothies had so much energy my mind became clear for the first time ever. so feed your cells so your body and mind get strengthened then you can do anything and so much more than you dream right now. i did no exercise and i lost weight and my body became so balanced my mind felt electric. i became motivated. depression is weakening so begin with yes as the motivation come during not before. make the decision to love your self you deserve happiness health and to prosper its all our devine right. "your too blessed to be stressed" ;) best wishes kim

Thanks kim you gave me a lot to think about,and now i have a new outlook on transitioning over to raw  thanx! Peace and Love

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"12 Reasons Why Negative Rates Will Devastate The World #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31FPK4a"
yesterday
"Recession Countdown Begins: Treasury 2s10s Yield Curve Inverts For 1st Time In 12 Yrs; 30Y Yield Drops To All Time Low http://j.mp/2Z56cte"
Friday
Frugisaurus posted a discussion
Aug 12
Frugisaurus and Cyril are now friends
Aug 12
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Aug 12
"It’s Time To Expose These False Flags - Episode 1937c #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/2YBDept"
Aug 8
Frugisaurus and fruity78 are now friends
Aug 6
Carol Gay Fagerhaugh posted a status
"Hi ! 30 Bananas ! Can anyone direct me to a fruit and veggie calorie list? Thanks CG"
Aug 5
Profile IconA. Fruitarian and Alex Smith joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Aug 5
Aug 5
"Google 'Very Biased At Every Level' And 'Will Attempt To Influence 2020 Election': Former Engineer #truth #light #now http://bit.ly/2yDhzxz"
Aug 5
ﻻan mangostan commented on Marina's group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
Aug 3
"Trump can be President beyond 2024 #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/332C6cZ"
Aug 3
"The Fasting Cure Is No Fad #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #weightloss #longevity https://on.wsj.com/2LX3XWx"
Aug 3
Jelle replied to FruitinLove's discussion Does everybody have a soulmate? in the group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
Aug 2

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service