30 Bananas a Day!

Hi! I have problem i often feel sick in the evening. i have stomach ache and my tummy nis bloated. i feel so weak. I eat enough calories. It's about 2500-3000.  i startd this lifestyle a few days ago. I eat cooked food in dinner.It's usually potaoes or rice with veggies. I also take B12 pills in the evening.

Views: 135

Replies to This Discussion

could possibly be the b12 pills?? I'm no expert AT ALL, but I've heard pills can be pretty hard to digest...

also, if you've only been doing it a few days, you'll still be pushing old food through your digestive system from before this lifestyle so the sick feeling may pass after a few more days

another thing to consider is whether you are combining foods properly?

as I say, I'm no expert, these are all just ideas - hope it's helpful! xx

Thank you for help. c: I am not expert too, so i don't know that this pills can make me sick. After fruity meals i feel so awesome  even when i don't have good combining , but when i eat something cooked i feel terrible.

Are you exercising? Moving your body can help move things through it. Might help moving a bit more. Even if its just an extra ten minute walk. I sometimes get belly aches, i go for a ten minute walk, even though I dont really feel like it, but I feel way better for it. I do usual exercise in the mornings too but some evening walking sometimes helps me. Also make sure you are drinking lots of water, especially if you have just started this lifestyle, you will need a lot more for the first few months =) hope you feel fantastic soon, and if you stick with this, you def will =) 

Thank You for a advice. :) I'm exercising about 5 times a week. I usually run. I feel thirsty all the time, so drink a lot of water. I hope too. I think that my body is cleaning.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
5 hours ago
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by