30 Bananas a Day!

Here we can post actual nice occasions to buy good fruits/greens if we know about any. Since the chain stores have often the same assortment in the whole country and even above, that should work well for all of us.

Lidl has delicious flat peaches right now, they are in small plastic boxes, 500g/1sfr., they are not soft when you buy them, but they ripen quite well.

Views: 84

Replies to This Discussion

That's a really really good price! Sounds like I have to visit Lidl more often. Do you know where the peaches are from?

Spain... and they are not organic, but they taste good...

I need to get to Lidl too! Those saturn peaches are great! Do they have apricots?

Well, I high-tailed it off to Lidl but they were already out of the flat peaches..arrgh! I did buy some melons for only Sfr 1.19 each, hey, what good prices they have there!

If you can find an 'oriental market/shop' (arabic, turkish, irak,...) in your area. They often have really good fresh dates. In Bienne there is one called >Ali Baba< and I always buy fresh Amir-Dates 5oog for 5.5oFr. (1oo%natural from Iran).  (•‿•)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Declares National Emergency To Pay For Border Wall #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Gu5rVt"
yesterday
chris jones is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Houdini Steve Owens joined M ♦'s group
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Hanyi Zhang
Wednesday
Profile IconHanyi Zhang and Maëwa joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Feb 11
Reese posted a discussion
Feb 8
Olga posted a discussion
Feb 7
VeritasCurat is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 7
Peter Csere posted a video

Amazon Fruit Festival 2020

Be there or eat a pear! Ecuador. January 16-22, 2020. http://www.amazonfruitfestival.com AFF 2019 was a blast. Come to AFF 2020! Tickets on sale now, starting at $475 (prices go up April 1st.)
Feb 5
Manual Pedal posted a video

Surly Ogre Long Term Review

This is a review on my new #SurlyOgre after retiring my #SurlyLongHaulTrucker. I've had this bike for several months now. I updated it with all my parts from...
Feb 5
Profile IconHolly and Olga joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 5
Charlotte Pickering replied to Peter Csere's discussion Terra Frutis in Ecuador is looking for members!
Feb 5
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Feb 5
Forest left a comment for erica
Feb 3
Michael Lanfield posted a discussion
Feb 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service