30 Bananas a Day!

Hello everybody!

I want to start tomorrow with the 100 day raw challenge, but wanted to start with banana island. I've been on and off 80/10/10 since 2009.....aaaarrrrrggghh. Whenever I end up eating cooked food I have a HUGE belly, I have water retention and I gained 15 kilos since last year and I am sick of it. I really want to stay 100% 80/10/10, I even avoid "cooked" friends till I am stronger. I've had B12 deficiency, Lyme, celiac and a very difficult stressfull 2010, so enough reasons to stay raw for my health and I NEED YOUR HELP FOLKS :))) 

So, tomorrow I am starting with banana Island (again) and bodyweight exercise 6times a week (bodyrock.tv). Anyone who will join me or has any tips/ideas? Thank you!

Views: 619

Replies to This Discussion

hello Aysel!

i love ur challenge!!!!

i will deffs start with u.. although not on the banana island as bananas in AUS cost $10kg ++ its horrible!
i have just started 811 and am officially 6 days in! so far so good except for constant and painful bloating!!
but my mood energy and everything else is thriving!

i have signed up for yoga 5 days a week and 5:30am.. eeeek and also cycling 40min a day! ur excercise plan sounds great! 

i am currently eating around 2000-2500 calories a day.. still trying to  figure that bit out.... but feeling pretty good! 

i rekon if u get all the support u can behind u (here is great) u will deffs be able to achieve 100 days! 

ooooh i am excited now... i have made the committment now i shall have to stick to it!! :)

mandy xxxx 

Hi Many!

Great you are joining me!! I heard about the prices of the bananas, that sucks. What are you going to eat? Wow 6 days , you go girl :)) Yep, the bloating happens a lot in the beginning, make sure you only eat fruits and vegetables and nothing else. Last time I went on banana island for 8 days, all the bloating was gone and my tummy got flatter! So may be it is a good idea to start with one fruit for 10 days (Freelee did this too at the beginning of her journey).

Wow 5:30!!! Do you have classes that early? That is really great. I am working out at home, because I have a 5 year old daughter living with me :))

I' ve already did my exercises:

http://www.bodyrock.tv/2009/12/08/metabolic-inferno-workout/

I thought I was dead when finished, haha, it looks very simple, but it is not.... :))

In the evening rebounding for 1 hour, if I am not too tired.

Yes, yes, you have made the committment now too, there is no way back for us now, haha.

We have, no MUST stick to it, I hope more people will join us.....

Aysel X

hey :)

Yes expensive bananas deff isnt great.. but it cant last forever... so waiting for the day when the price drops...
i am mainly living off oranges, pears, apples, kiwi, dates and tomatoes at the moment.. and trying to do mono meals which i hope will help the bloating! but to be honest it is getting better anyway.. prob just a detox phase :)!! my skin has improved sooo much tho.. loving that!

so how do u find this lifestyle so far?? and how long have u been 100%?? and have u started banana island?? i would absolutely love to and i think i will one i have been 100% a bit longer and banana prices drop! lol lots of questions there!

i think we are both going great on the exercise front! what is rebounding can i ask.. i have heard it alot on here but never know what it is! 

oooh a am excited top be doing this! we need to get ppl to join us!! the bigger the group the better! 

xxxx mandy

Hi Amanda,

I really hope for you the prices of the bananas will drop soon.  Great you skin has improved! 

This lifestyle really rocks, but you have to stay raw 100% I started in 2008 with high fat/gourmet, then in 2009 found 80/10/10. I was on and off 80/10/10. 2010 Was a very difficult and stressful year for me and I also gave in eating cooked food. I found out I had Lyme and I was B12 deficient. That was also a reason why I lost all my willpower to stay raw.

I am treated for the Lyme and I am doing B12 shots now, so I am starting to feel great. Now I feel stronger it is easier to stay raw for me. 

Yesterday was my first day on banana Island, I already feel GREAT! Yesterday and today did my bodyweight exercises (www.bodyrock.tv). I didn't have the time to do rebounding, but I hope tonight I can do it.

Rebounding has a lot of benefits for your health:

http://www.healingdaily.com/exercise/rebounding-for-detoxification-...

We can do this! Just eat a LOT of fruits! Whenever you think of cooked food, it means you didn' t eat enough fruit :)))

Yes the bigger the group the better :))))

Heeeeeeelllllllloooooooo anybody home???????? Everybody who reads this, come and join us!!! You won' t regret it.... see you soon, I hope :)))

I hope more people will join us now, haha.

Have great day Mandy! 

Sorry, I meant Mandy :)))

Hi Aysel,

Wish you the very best with your challenge. I will be following you and drawing inspiration from you.

I started on 30BAD few days ago. For the last few months, I have been slowly increasing my fruits. The bloating has been going down along with my UC symptoms. Hopefully, one day I will also be on Banana Island for a few days :). 

How many bananas will you be consuming in a day? Will the number be constant all through the 100 days?

Best

Raghu

hi aysel!! 

well done it sounds like u are off to a great start... keep it up and u will be on banana island in noo time at all! and the bloating does go down... i did 2 days of mono meals and mine went down almost completely :)

keep posting here would be great to see how u are going!

mandy xxx 

Hi Raghu,

Great you started on 30BaD!! It would be cool if you could join us here!!!

Well, I used to eat 3000 kcals a day, but since last year I got Lyme disease and B12 deficiency, so I gained 15 kilos!!!!! And when you are heavier, you have to eat more :))) So I eat 3500-4000 kcals a day. Sometimes I feel like a big gorilla, especially now on banana island, haha.

I am going to eat 3500-4000 kcals a day from bananas for 10 days and then I will add greens for another ten days (so 20 days on banana island). After these 20 days I will add in different fruits and veggies. 

My bananas :)))
My bananas :))
My bananas!!! :)))

Hi Aysel,

If you did not post the picture, I certainly would never ever have imagined that many bananas :).  Certainly a motivating sight for me. Thank You for sharing.

Cheers

Raghu

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
13 hours ago
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
14 hours ago
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
yesterday
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Sunday
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Sunday
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Sunday
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Sunday
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Saturday
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Saturday
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Friday
Rock and Tams are now friends
Friday
Tams posted a discussion
Friday
"Powell says the Fed will start expanding its balance sheet ‘soon’ in response to funding issues #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30Zc8ol"
Thursday
"As Hong Kong ATMs Run Out Of Cash, Central Bank Steps In To Prevent "Panic Among The Public" #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35aHziW"
Oct 7

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service