30 Bananas a Day!

Hello everybody!

I want to start tomorrow with the 100 day raw challenge, but wanted to start with banana island. I've been on and off 80/10/10 since 2009.....aaaarrrrrggghh. Whenever I end up eating cooked food I have a HUGE belly, I have water retention and I gained 15 kilos since last year and I am sick of it. I really want to stay 100% 80/10/10, I even avoid "cooked" friends till I am stronger. I've had B12 deficiency, Lyme, celiac and a very difficult stressfull 2010, so enough reasons to stay raw for my health and I NEED YOUR HELP FOLKS :))) 

So, tomorrow I am starting with banana Island (again) and bodyweight exercise 6times a week (bodyrock.tv). Anyone who will join me or has any tips/ideas? Thank you!

Views: 608

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everybody,

Day 5

exercise: bodyweight training

water: 3l 

bananas: 3709 kcals 

Day 6

exercise: restday

bananas: 3868 kcals

I have a lot of bananas, but they are not ripe yet :(( so I will continue with orange juice  untill my bananas are ripe......

Hi everybody,

Where are you guys??? It is so quit here, make some NOISE!!! :)))

Last couple of days I didn' t feel very well. I had flu like symptoms, I was very tired, my stomach was upset, I had a headache and I was nauseous.

Day 7:

exercise: 1 hour rebounding

food: 3,400 kcals (orangejuice)

Day 8:

exercise: nothing, was too tired

water: 2l

food: 3,032 kcals (oranges & datorade)

Day 9:

exercise: 30 min. rebounding (will do bodyweight exercise when I feel better)

water: 2l

food: 2,073 kcals (dateorade)

Day 10 (today):

exercise: 1 hour rebounding

food: 2500 kcals (bananas)

Let me know how you are doing....DGee, Mandy,........

Hi DGee,

I started in 2009, so I am used to eat large amounts of fruit. Your stomach has to stretch. And exercising really helps.....

I have to confess: yesterday I didn' eat my banana smoothie on time and I was sooo hungry, I ate the cooked potatoes I made for my daughter. I started today with green banana smoothies.....

I feel very isolated when I eat 100% raw, I don' t know if I am ready to be 100% all the time. May be I have to be flexible and eat some rice or potatoes now and then. I don' t know, I really hesitate. Who can give me some advise?

Oh, DGee, I blend my bananas without water, that way you can get in more kcals. Every time I make a banana smoothie I make sure I make 1000 kcals...

Good luck :))

Hey girl :) How does your challenge goes?? I feel the same as you. I am on and of all the time. And now Im done being a failure ;) he he! So my first day is today, and I have eate a whole lot more that I should have :) but its okey, the first days is the toughest.

How many calories are you eating a day??

I think I try 3000 kcal, så that I dont failure and get some cravings ;)

love clara sweden.

Hi Clara,

Well, I ended up eating cooked food again and was on and off rawfood again:(( Didn' t eat enough calories probably. Started again yesterday and now I make sure I eat 3000 kcals minimum a day :)) And also started to exercise. I am reading every day to stay motivated. 

When I exercise I try to eat 3500 kcals, in order to not get cravings. Good job you started too, so we can motivate each other :)))

Good luck!

Hi again :) Yeah sounds familiar. And yes, I also think we get cravings because we eat to little. We don´t get all the nutriens we need. To little protein mabye? YES, awsome ;) we support each other :D Today is my secound day. I eat 5 mangos to breakfast. A big sallad to lunch with tomato-avocadodressing. I don´t know if its better to eat so much fat in the end of the day or if it doesn´t matter? anyway, I was craving sallad to lunch, and thats a god sign, isn it? :D

god luck to you to :)))

Hi Clara,

This is my third day :))) It is always better to eat fat at the end of the day. Good job girl :D

Hey you :)

god job you tooo :) Its getting easier the more days it goes, isn it?? :D I think before we have clean our bodys from other stuff ;) So.. we are both clean soon ;) feels good!! Now is the challenge to get enough calories in our body so we don´t faluire. I have two breakfast today. I start with watermelon and 2 bananas. I couldn´t take in more ;) And after 2 hour I had 5 bananas ;)

Yeasterday, its was so good. I have to tell you. I felt sooo saticfied when I go to bed. In the eavning, for dinner, I have a lots of dates, with cucumber in the middle. Like a handburger ;) It was so good to just eat dates until I was saticefied. Because I know that I havent had enough calories during the day. And I woak up this morning fuilled with energy :D
It is so good because I have always been so scared that I eat to much. But yeasterday I was so saticfied that I left 4 dates ;) That has never happend before ;) My feeling use to be, "oh now.. I can´t eat any more, its to much calories". But now I left these dates because I was saticfied.

Now I will eat when Im hungri, but just the right food :)

Hug to you girl :)

Hi Oriana,

As always I was not able to finish my 100 day challenge :((( So I didn' t loose any weight. And because I have digestive problems, bloating and water retention I am reading "Self Healing Colitis&Crohn's" - David Klein (rawfood) at this moment, so I am going to concentrate on my health instead of weightloss now. I want to stay raw to get my health back and weightloss wil come anyway. 

Don' t know if anybody else has lost weight?

Hello I will do the 100 day challenge with you I have been doing the 80/10/10 for 11 days now bit I think I got way to many bananas I'm going to need to freeze some of them soon so they don't go bad lol. I have been sticking to working out for 80 mins every other day but I think I need to increase it some because I'm not tired or anything after my work out if anything I have more energy and my boyfriend swears I'm jumping off the walls. lol.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Windlord's 2 photos were featured
15 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
19 hours ago
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
20 hours ago
Akira is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
20 hours ago
Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
yesterday
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
yesterday
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
yesterday
Charlie joined gmb's group
Friday
Andreea is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Where Is Inflation Hiding? In Asset Prices! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2VSkM6E"
Thursday
"World Trade Suffers Biggest Collapse Since Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vajA2w"
Wednesday
"Banks Prepare to Take Your Money ⚠️ Bail-ins Exposed, Economic Collapse Update #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UA4Ucg"
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Still Mind
Tuesday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Ciara's discussion My English for your Spanish in the group International Penfriends and Language Exchange
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service