30 Bananas a Day!

You might be an 80-10-10'er if your kitchenware consists solely of a Vitamix, that cheap food processor from Target, a spiralizer, a giant wooden serving bowl, a ceramic knife, a fork, 2 quart sized mason jars, and a set of chopstix that you never could get the hang of.

You might be an 80-10-10'er if during a family potluck, your cousin reaches across the table and starts spooning himself some salad out of your salad bowl...because he thought it was the family's serving bowl. (True story, happened to my husband last Thanksgiving!)

If all your pajama pants are one size bigger than your regular pants because you look 5 months pregnant each night before bed...you might be an 80-10-10'er.

Keep 'em coming, folks! :-D

Views: 3769

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You might be an 80-10-10'er, if someone at the market asked if you own a restaurant when they see all the veggies you're buying.

You might be an 80-10-10'er, if you've gotten in a fight over the last case of bananas.

(Both have happened to me, fight was more of an argument about me being there first :D

When your coworkers see you in the kitchen making a smoothie they ask you why you only use bananas and water. 

if your family fills your christmas stocking and easter basket with fruit 

my grandparents add pomegranties to my christmas presents every year!

you might be an 80-10-10er if you...

....beeing asked from shop assistant if you buy all this kiwis for kindergarden.

On Valentines day the boy who likes you gives you a bunch of bananas instead of flowers lol. 

haha! What a perfect gift! I got an edible arrangement (just a bouquet made of fruit).. needless to say I was more than thrilled!

Haha that's awesome! I find those really cute, but for some reason so expensive lol

If everyone where you buy your fruit and veg from thinks you own a juice and smoothie bar...

...or if your told that, "you eat more than double the amount of fruit a week than the Marrot hotel, (Gateshead, UK).."

Haha all of these are so true of me!

I always stop and pick fruit from the side of the rode when the trees go over the fence!

You might be an 80/10/10'er if...

your mousepad is getting sticky (literally and non-literally) and smells of oranges.

your car smells like ripe bananas.

you're constantly on the lookout for fruit trees.

everyone is always asking you how you eat so much fruit, for such a small person.

your weekly fruit-run is the highlight of your week.

you've made friends with the fruit flies.

you keep running out of space for compost.

your bowel movements smell fruity.

you keep the local produce stand in business.

everyone at the stand thinks that you work there, and consistently asks you for advice.

you need a second grocery cart.

your summer dream job is on an organic fruit farm or at a local fruit stand, where you'll hopefully get to keep the "overripe" produce.

you're pursuing a career in permaculture.

you secretly feed your dog fruit, and you get upset when she won't eat it.

your cat sleeps in the empty banana boxes.

you want a fruit orchard growing in your yard.

your breath smells like bananas.

you eat fruit monomeals in your english class, and everybody knows you solely as "that chick who eats a ton of fruit."

you're always on the look-out for other 80/10/10'ers. (We need a secret code.)

you get super excited whenever the local stand has bulk anything, and when you get home you blissfully jab about everything that you bought.

your parents fill your easter basket full of fruit.

fruit is the answer to everything.

you've replaced all curse-words with fruit: "Holy sapote!" "You're such a fruit face!" "Oh, go FRUIT yourself!" and you just repeatedly shout out fruit words like you have turrets. "MANGO MANGO MANGO MANGO" "FIG FIG FIG FIG FIG FIG"

Haha, I just sat at the computer for a good fifteen minutes spitting all of these out. I hope that they're not to cheesy sounding... because that wouldn't be vegan. OHHHHHHH

HAHAHA!
"you secretly feed your dog fruit, and you get upset when she won't eat it."

All of yours are hilariously true S.B. but this one is SOOO ME.

I just want my dog to eat bananas!

WHYYYY won't she?!?!

Haha, thank you for your list! It's was so enjoyable to read!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rock and Nemo are now friends
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"#SerialBrain2 - Winning: Trump now controls the chemtrails! (Pt.2) #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2GbYV48"
Sunday
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filing Onslaught is On the Way #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2JFxuAL"
Sunday
Profile Iconchungculands, Deya Storm, Luke Robinson and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Tanya Popovic left a comment for Rebecca
Thursday
Rebecca left a comment for Rebecca
Thursday
Profile Iconcal bates, mark wilcox, Claire Hyun and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jul 11
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) replied to Eddie (Mecca Date Farm)'s discussion Semi Dry Medjool Dates, 20 # for $67.00 US. from meccadatefarm.com
Jul 10
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) posted a discussion
Jul 10
"Deutsche Bank will exit global equities business and slash 18,000 jobs in sweeping overhaul #truth #love #light #now https://cnb.cx/2LFElN9"
Jul 8
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jul 8
"Most Americans Can't Afford To Pay Rent, Eat Food, Buy Stuff, Or Get Sick (And It's Just Going To Get Worse) #love http://bit.ly/2YBf3mL"
Jul 6
"Media Predictions Of "Tiny Crowd" For Trump July 4 Speech Proven Spectacularly Wrong #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Xtf1B8"
Jul 6
Jul 1
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 30

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service