30 Bananas a Day!

You might be an 80-10-10'er if your kitchenware consists solely of a Vitamix, that cheap food processor from Target, a spiralizer, a giant wooden serving bowl, a ceramic knife, a fork, 2 quart sized mason jars, and a set of chopstix that you never could get the hang of.

You might be an 80-10-10'er if during a family potluck, your cousin reaches across the table and starts spooning himself some salad out of your salad bowl...because he thought it was the family's serving bowl. (True story, happened to my husband last Thanksgiving!)

If all your pajama pants are one size bigger than your regular pants because you look 5 months pregnant each night before bed...you might be an 80-10-10'er.

Keep 'em coming, folks! :-D

Views: 3772

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love the, "So do you have a pet monkey?"

Yes, she says "you got all the overripe bananas.. you must be making banana bread!"

or when buying a lot a dates.. "you must be making cookies!"

Umm.. sorry, but I would be enormous if I made that much banana bread and cookies every week. lol!

+100 :-D

.. if people around you ask you consistently how much you eat in a day because its 'sooo much'
.. if people advice you to be careful because you may become a fruit one day (thinking preferably a fruit than a pig! :-D )
.. if people get annoyed because your so motivated and happy and energized..
... if people ask you if you want to live forever.
... if people tell you you will die healthy!
... if you walk in your local organic whole food store and as soon as the workers see you they run into the repository and come out with a huge box of bananas with a big smile in their face and some nice
discount. ..
... then you're probably an 811er

you might be an 80/10/10 er if you pull out bananasa, mangos, oranges and avocados when you go out to bars with your running friends!  we go out once a week after the second sole run and i always have a bag of fruit with me!  and several of them have begun eating more fruit!

... if your lunch box is a big ol' duffel bag!

Ew ew ew the smell of pancakes makes the smell of eggs 10000 times worse, I think because it's milk and eggs, it makes me dry heave.  

or you get "thought of you" posts about gourmet raw blogs on your FB wall and can't bare to tell them that actually you wouldn't eat that stuff.  

If you poop in a bucket, know more fruit family member names than actual family members names, havent showered in a year, never clean your cutting board, have shed blood over durian spikes, can't stop yourself from thinking about where your getting your next fruits from, have mail ordered fruit online so you dont have to go in the cold during winter and think the health industry is out to kill you, but don't eat enough greens, you might not be an 811'er.

....Your mom says she is surprised you're not fat because you eat so many bananas!

...Your roommates tell you your room smells like the tropics because of all the fruit you keep in there.

...You tell your roommates you're going to bed and they say really? its not even nine!

...You can run faster, jump higher and lift more than you ever could have before!

....You wake up every day and go to bed every day with a huge smile on your face. Yep you're and 811er. :)

Love this!

you might be an 80-10-10er if you..

have a sticky keyboard, squirted fruit juice in your eye on a bad day, realise the little blue dots all over your carpet were from a blueberry stuck to your foot.

eat before you go anywhere so you can say "oh no, I just ate, I'm so full, really" instead of "I don't eat —— I don't eat ——, no really, I love my diet, no it it IS healthy..sigh, no I don't miss meat" (etc)

if your garden consists of mostly of food scraps and free plants that grew from the food scraps..

haha my fingers are always sticky from eating mangos or something :P  and yeah, when i get asked to go out to eat, i tend to eat a lot of fruit before i go also, so i don't have to explain why i try to avoid most of the stuff on the menu.

when someone says "help yourself to some organic fruit here"  is like beautiful music.. until you realize you have to be polite and not shove the whole lot into your bag.
happened to me yesterday 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
8 hours ago
Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
Wednesday
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Tuesday
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Tuesday
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Monday
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Oct 14
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Oct 14
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Oct 13
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Oct 13
ednshell posted a discussion
Oct 13
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 13
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Oct 12
Rock and Tams are now friends
Oct 12
Tams posted a discussion
Oct 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service