I'll start us off with the Grand Champion, Greatest Hit, undisputed Queen of Questions:
"WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR PROTEIN?"
Please keep this going with either a question or possible answer(s) to other questions.
Possible answers to protein question:
Serious Answers (only possible at the beginning of meal...before frustration sets in:)
1. From plants. They have plenty.
2. From plants. We actually don't need as much as most people think.
Slightly Annoyed Answers (around mid-meal when people have begun to stare at my plate:)
1. The same place gorillas and elephants get theirs.
2. From eggplant. It's part egg.
Pure Sarcasm (after the meal when people start to "teach" me why being a vegan is wrong:)
1. I lick cows.
2. I don't get any protein. Is that bad?! What have you heard?! Am I GOING TO DIE?!?!!?!!?!?
Isn't it funny watching their brains explode? "where do you get your protein" , they want to know so bad!
"The Protein you get from Plants is different then the protein you get from animals"
"Your correct. Animal protein must be broken down by your body into single strand ammino acids before it may then be reasembled into human protein, where as plant based protein is already broken down."
Oh and by the way.
Where do you get your protein?