30 Bananas a Day!

Worst blood test results ever! And allergic to BANANAS!!!

Hi guys!

First off I've been vegan for over a year... Since February 2014. Never had any blood work done and although I occasionally take B12 and D3 I don't supplement very often. I yjouigt I would probably be a bit deficient but...

Anyway. These are my results.

VERY low B12, VERY low D3 and extremely high blood pressure! I feel so stupid because these are the 3 thinks that people always warnede about when going high carb vegan, and I have them all. D3 I expectated as I live in the UK but the others I just don't know what to do about.

Anyway, along with that I had an allergy test and I am extremely allergic to bananas. Like, badly. Which completely stunned me as I don't feel ill when I eat all these bananas. But at the same time, I don't feel "healthy" rather. I just feel tired and normal. I am also allergic to wheat and sensitive to gluten, which as a vegan student is annoying, but I can deal with that. But bananas?!?!?! Ugh haha.

I also have glandular fever which isn't related to food, but might explain why I have often been ill these last few years, including when I was vegan. But I also have a very sensitive gut and a lack of brobiotics due to too many carbs. But surely that must be due to processed carbs and not whole foods?

Anyway, I just wanted to see of anyone else expreinced high blood sugar, very low B12 or an allergy to bananas?! I just feel so defeated right now :(

Thank you! Xx

Views: 650

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry for all the spelling mistakes, typing from my phone and I don't know how to edit it!
Blood SUGAR not blood pressure. Sorry!
In order to edit your discussion just bring up your discussion. Once you are in it you will see in the upper right hand of your discussion is a little button that says options. If you click that a drop down menu appears just click edit discussion. Also how much water do you drink? How much overt fats are you eating? How much sleep are you getting? How much salt do you consume? How many calories are you consuming a day? Did you have previous health issues before starting this lifestyle? So was this the first time you got blood work done ever or just the first since being vegan?

Allergy test? LMFAO! Sounds like you are giving away money to a quack. How about save $ and holiday somewhere sunny over shitty UK winter. 

blood sugar, blood pressure, b12 and D levels can change hourly/weekly so repeat tests should be done over months to confirm really. Most big name pro athletes do blood testing daily/weekly.

You are getting ripped off with your supps if consistently your blood values are showing low.

Some people say Freelee is so taught and lean cos of b12 injections she does but sure they help but thats not the main reason haha.

I was super allergic to many fruits and bananas included all of my life, but when I blend them with other fruits no issues at all, or when they are cooked no issues either. I learned this later in life but originally when I ate a raw banana my mouth and gums would itch and my throat would slightly get tight or swell. 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconJan and Zahra joined 30 Bananas a Day!
19 hours ago
ednshell posted a discussion
Tuesday
OrganicMark posted a status
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
Monday
Rock posted a discussion
Monday
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
Feb 17
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Feb 15
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 15
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Banana Boy
Feb 10
Profile IconVIDHYAPRAKASH and Banana Boy joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 9
Keshara Alleyne and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Jan 29
Keshara Alleyne is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 25
"Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/36nb5l4"
Jan 25

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service