30 Bananas a Day!

hey guys i am doing research and i heard healthy eating especially Vegan & Raw Vegan can cure HIV?what are your thought on this and what is the best raw food and drinks to clear the virus? is their a good detox and or juicing to do?? what are your thought on this??please let me know thanks:)

Views: 13114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In House of Numbers, Luc Montagnier, the co-discoverer of the HIV virus, says quite clearly that the HIV virus CAN be destroyed by the immune system if it is strong enough and that people do it all the time. This is probably one of the most influencial statements I heard in the film. Read it again.

Wow thank u guys ,thats why i Love this site, your all so supportive and very inspiring 

thank u all for your replies:)

Vincent,

I throughly encourage you to watch this fairly new documentary called "House of Numbers" and all the extra material related, found for free on youtube. These are filled with info on this subject.

Here's the trailer

Also consider reading the writings of Peter Duesberg.

For some basics regarding the hiv/aids correlations be or not to be I suggest you watch this brilliant speech by Robert Willner:

All these may help you get a clearer picture of the actual situation here.

kindly, J

Brilliant speech indeed!  Thanks for sharing!  Thank goodness for people like Dr. Willner!

What we need is a national whistle blower day, where everyone can stand up and tell the truth and be supported and celebrated!  And a national fund to support whistleblowers who lose their job.

"Get off drugs!"

-Dr. Robert Willner MD Phd

What we need is a national whistle blower day, where everyone can stand up and tell the truth and be supported and celebrated!  And a national fund to support whistleblowers who lose their job.

Yes ednshell! Excellent idea indeed

Wow this is really interesting what Dr robert willner said i think i believe him. Hiv is 1 big lie. I could never understand hiv  from a spiritual point of view it never made sense, god would never put negativity on sex,sex is what us humans are here for lol, now seeing all these videos is proof  that its lies do u believe on what he was saying????,its proof that if we look after our bodies and eat whole healthy vegan foods have healthy minds we can live just how God the creator intended:)x
There is evidence that at least a small percentage of people infected with AIDS eventually have the condition go away. Now the real question is whether or not they were accurately diagnosed in the first place. It seems a lot of early diagnoses were based on a rare diseases infecting mainly animals and AIDS patients. Raw Vegan seems to assist many people in healing themselves of various ailments, I can't imagine AIDS would be the exception.
Actually, a large percentage have gotten out of an AIDS diagnosis, especially in the late 90s, including myself. But HIV stays regardless of your drug or diet regimen.
Study the work of herbert shelton. Study Hygiene. There is no cures. Health and disease is a continuous like dougs say.
Vincent, I know of a woman who overcame HIV. She went to a live in place (Vegan retreat place).  she was HIV free the last I heard. You could contact the people at www.meetministry.org
to ask about it.
  I agree with Adam that no diet or flush or cleanse heals. The body heals as it is given the the ability.  Proper food, air, water, rest, sunshine etc.  But what was interesting about the lady above is that from what I remember of the situation the county health people were all amazed at her recovery. She was told to basically put her affairs in order because she didn't have much time left.  At MEET they don't focus on just diet, they encourage rest and exercise, fresh air etc.  I believe that the story is told about this on a DVD. You could ask.  But it is encouraging that the body can heal.

The most important thing is you don't buy into the Sick Industries solutions.

Set your mind straight your body is powefull just don't get in the way.

Run fast and far away from anyone telling you to take any medications.

Eat plenty, excercise and have a purpose this will set your life on the road to health.

Like they say the flies are not the cause of the garbage remove the garbage and flies seem to dissapear.

Adam and other mentioned many good point.

Take Care,

"The most important thing is you don't buy into the Sick Industries solutions."

BigG

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"12 Reasons Why Negative Rates Will Devastate The World #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31FPK4a"
Sunday
"Recession Countdown Begins: Treasury 2s10s Yield Curve Inverts For 1st Time In 12 Yrs; 30Y Yield Drops To All Time Low http://j.mp/2Z56cte"
Friday
Frugisaurus posted a discussion
Aug 12
Frugisaurus and Cyril are now friends
Aug 12
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Aug 12
"It’s Time To Expose These False Flags - Episode 1937c #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/2YBDept"
Aug 8
Frugisaurus and fruity78 are now friends
Aug 6
Carol Gay Fagerhaugh posted a status
"Hi ! 30 Bananas ! Can anyone direct me to a fruit and veggie calorie list? Thanks CG"
Aug 5
Profile IconA. Fruitarian and Alex Smith joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Aug 5
Aug 5
"Google 'Very Biased At Every Level' And 'Will Attempt To Influence 2020 Election': Former Engineer #truth #light #now http://bit.ly/2yDhzxz"
Aug 5
ﻻan mangostan commented on Marina's group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
Aug 3
"Trump can be President beyond 2024 #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/332C6cZ"
Aug 3
"The Fasting Cure Is No Fad #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #weightloss #longevity https://on.wsj.com/2LX3XWx"
Aug 3
Jelle replied to FruitinLove's discussion Does everybody have a soulmate? in the group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
Aug 2

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service