30 Bananas a Day!

It's listed as one of the foods not to use in recipes. Any idea why?

Views: 2875

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

in nature, would you snorkel in the ocean to hunt for raw, salty seaweed and eat it alone, with no condiments or other ingredients? probably not. therefore, not a food..
SEAWEED? ew. only in a raw community would seaweed be discussed…it's weird! think about it before you eat it! why not just eat normal greens…?

+1 oxabbsxo!

my son is 4 and it made him sick.  that says allot

I'm no seaweed fan by any means, but to say 'why not eat normal greens' is a bit opinionated. I mean, what really are the guidelines for a green to be considered normal. Seriously - people don't dis kale, and quite frankly, without a bunch of sweet fruit to mask it's flavor it tastes pretty awful too. I think that the majority of humans would not eat any greens by themselves. I think that's a ridiculous argument to determine whether something is a food or not.

its not a food for human. can you breath under water?

greens are availible for you to reach out, pick it and eat it.

seaweed is not. are you a fish?

would a fish flap his way up on land to eat some bugs? no.

I've eaten spinach raw plain by itself before and it was like I was Popeye the sailor man. I think we would eat greens in their natural state if we didn't pervert our taste buds like we have for so long. I was lucky enough to grow up as a child that loved and ate all his vegetables and greens. Now their is a huge difference between the taste and flavor of greens and the taste and flavor of seaweeds and alages. 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
yesterday
fruity78 posted a discussion
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Wednesday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 12

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service