30 Bananas a Day!

I just saw the above video on Youtube by Durianrider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W42NRkuPMiM

As far as a no meat diet, some say that no large group of people has ever done this for very long. But Buddhists are vegetarian and they have been here 2,500 years and at one time numbered over a billion people. I am saying this since they are known for being peaceful and non-violent. Whereas Muslims and Christians have been killing each other since the holy wars.

When I saw this video, the people on it reminded me of durianrider. They were also angry and used profanity except they did not have the Australian accent. They could say that their job makes them angry but they need the money. So Buddhists have been able to promote a vegetarian diet without being angry so maybe that is a better way. Take a look at this video and notice the anger and profanity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYTkM1OHFQg

Views: 1988

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah fruity  i met him too once and he is a giving machine  

talking for hours and hours to anyone who wanted to  all for free   3-4 -5 hours of non stop free advice and encouragement   

i just hate the way he treats freelea like a piece of meat to get his point across. just goes to show fruit doesn't save you from a misogynistic society. sad

I agree with you on that point, but a good part of what got me into this lifestyle was seeing how well off freelea was. Yes it is rather obvious how attractive and healthy she looks, but I think DR just points it out and hypes it up just to turn heads. I'm sure he is extremely nice to her in person otherwise someone as strong willed as freelea wouldn't still be with him.

I treat Freelee like a piece of fruit.

EVERYONE likes looking at fruit..

;)

yeah but shes a human so..

She is a grown woman! If she didn't like it the videos would not be up.  Obviously she enjoys her man being proud of her body and wanting to show it off! And she wouldn't make videos in a bikini and winter hat in the middle of winter if she didn't want to flaunt what she's got!

lol i know that, i'm really not interested in DR or freelea's personal business. i'm worried about a channel with a primarily male audience displaying an underhanded subjugation of women. its less about freelea herself and more about the general fragmented body shots, the ass slapping, in one video harley made a joke about giving freelea money so she'd come and twirl for the camera..??

i don't think our culture is in a place where we can separate joking and reality surrounding this sort of material. at least not yet, the line is way too thin. for someone  who reaches so many eyes and ears and has become a role model for a lot of people i would hope they'd consider to the implications some of their humor has on the rest of us.. 

besides fruit is good enough to sell itself ;)

I totally agree with you! I also feel very uncomfortable when I watch SOME of DR&Freelea's.
She is beautiful, empowered and sexy and doesn't need to be sold like a piece of fruit :)

DR does constantly call attention to FL's lean physique but I haven't found it offensive.

I agree with some comments, I was puzzled too when I first knew about him (2010), but after years of watching his videos, reading his comments, I really think that's not the way he REALLY is, it is just a way of getting more views and making more polemics on subjects, it's really just a sort of "marketing" attitude, plus he is also a very honest and straight-to-the-point person, so all that coupled with being fed up of some ppl's comments and questions does it (after years on 30Bad, I've realized that the newcomers are new but the questions, replies and blogs are ALWAYS the same, it's an incredibly repetitive cycle and it can be tiring for him). 

He seems to play the devils advocate with the intention of highlighting the point they are making.  They almost have a good cop bad cop thing going on.  I don't watch his videos but I do sometimes appreciate their dynamic together...he makes me like freelee even more.

Its a persona, a character, it gets attention and sells the message. That is why he is so aggressive. The information he presents is available through a number of other media, yet rarely do they achieve the audience DR does. For a counter view watch him talking publically, or watch him in an interview, or meet him personally, Different chap.

Its all an act, go fruit yourself :)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"DUD PARTS Coronavirus testing delayed after kits found to be contaminated by Covid-19 #NoVaccine #organic #fruits https://j.mp/3aDW0ye"
11 hours ago
Samantha Marie Alvarez left a comment for Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid
yesterday
Samantha Marie Alvarez and Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid are now friends
yesterday
ednshell posted a video

Biggest Deception On The Whole World EndGame Plan

This will alter our lives and paradigm forever. I know this will shock and disturb most people listening. PERSONAL MESSAGE I WANT ALL MY DONOR BOX SUPPORTERS...
yesterday
Meurig Rowlands is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Samantha Marie Alvarez posted a discussion
yesterday
Mika M is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
"Bahrain, Belgium Report COVID-19 Treatment Touted By Trump Working For Patients #organic #fruits #vegetables #health https://j.mp/39p6zno"
Mar 27
Cassie K and DreamsofFreedom are now friends
Mar 27
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Gardening for food and fun.
Mar 27
Sarah Troyer and Kevin are now friends
Mar 20
"Visualizing The History Of Pandemics... By Death Toll #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity http://j.mp/2x0ghPI"
Mar 18
ednshell commented on OrganicMark's status
Mar 16
Miles Brandon is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 16
Profile IconMichael Taube and lizzie joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 7
Rock replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
Feb 29

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service