30 Bananas a Day!

Why is DTM LifeRegenerator selling pig adrenals and whey powder?? CRUEL PRODUCTS

Views: 11864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice posts for sure, thanks a lot, and I agree totally. I also don't really know of DTM before all this but went to have a look at it all, and I agree 100% with your analysis. With the views, some people hire publicity firms, and it's not at all hard to buy subs and views on Youtube (see the Matt Monarch view scandal a few months back), I don't believe those view /sub counts you listed there are all real. The thing with Durianriders channels is you know that 100% of the subscribers are legit, 100% of the views are legit, and there's no question that a very high percentage of the subscribers WANT to be there, not just subbing and then forgetting.

damn straight!

The guy hangs out with the paleo rawbrahs.  He is not vegan.

Man those guys are such a couple of d**kheads... Ice cream and roast chicken in ecuador. LAME!

I have learned so much from Dtm, freelee and DR. No hatred on this end. I don't agree with everything but I take what I feel will benefit me on my journey. Dtm brought me to the world of juicing and dr/freelee got me carbed up. Thanks to all 3.

I've been up close to these types of people who con and mislead and scam to get money out of unsuspecting or gullible people. One person I knew scammed $200k+ (at least that we could figure out) out of a bunch of gullible people over a period of a year before they or I realized what was happening, then he skipped town. I had no idea he had scammed so much money but when I found out about it I rang the alarm bell. I told people they should call the cops, they told me I was an a-hole for saying bad things about such a wonderful person who was going to change everyone's lives. One guy even wanted to get physical about it he was so incensed that anyone dare say horrible negative lies about this wonderful person. Anyway before they all woke up (even with two people shouting down their ear holes they were getting conned out of thousands. Hurt a lot of people, luckily I wasn't one of them.

So I don't feel sorry for these types of people getting exposed at all. And neither should anyone else. Feel sorry for the animals. Feel sorry for the people who get scammed. Don't feel sorry for the scammer because he got exposed.

Now DTM is in my opinion another kind of scammer, he's using a legit business front but it's the same principle, he's selling people crap they don't need - and even that is one thing - but he's selling cruelty items - that's another thing and then on top of that, he's purporting to be vegan and holier than thou - I mean it's layers and layers of hypocrisy it takes effort to dissect and break it all down and that's a typical con scheme, so many layers and levels of lies that the average person gets kind of stupefied by it.

exactly this for me too. 

No offense, but this is kind of like saying don't shop at a grocery store if it sells animal products.

If the Grocery is supposed to be Raw Vegan...

No, it's more like don't buy products from a supposedly vegan company that also does experimental testing on animals.

This is why we need carbs - so that the logic centers of the brain can function! lol seriously just think it through.

Isnt that like multi level marketing that Dan is doing, that means, he is at the top of a pyramid and if everyone buys these products under him he gets a cut, and he also gets people to sell under him as well and it only survives if people on the top and the bottom are selling and they are making money off people like Dan as well, because of his hits. It can be alot of money you are getting fooling people to buy. But all of his friends are potential customers and sellers, under him. And to start your own business you have to buy a kit from him. You have to buy your own kits, to sell yourself. Good luck making him money. I believe Dan knew about this. How could you not.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
6 hours ago
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
7 hours ago
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
7 hours ago
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
8 hours ago
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
8 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
23 hours ago
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
yesterday
yesterday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Wednesday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Tuesday
Tuesday
Tuesday
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Tuesday
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
Lynae K. commented on victoria conde's blog post GOODBYE Tanglewood
Tuesday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service