When I undereat on fruit (though that happens less and less), I constantly end up "craving" overts... I thought it would be a good idea to make a list of why I hate them so much, so I can remind myself why they don't serve me when the time comes that I do crave them:
1) They are too easy to overeat given that you can only have them in such minscule portions & WE DON'T HAVE ANY SENSORS ALERTING US OF OUR SATIATION POINT ON THEM.
2) They wreck havock on the digestive system.
3) They are dried and storaged for months (the ones you get here), and so the fat has gone rancid and they are not raw.
4) Eating them leaves me energy drained and make me dizzy.
5) They don't really taste that good.
6) They don't serve me and so should be regarded as a non-food. (The ones you get here.)
7) My mood plummets and my "natural buzz" is lowered.
I'd love to get more pointers so I can keep adding to the list ;-)