30 Bananas a Day!

Am I the only crazy person that hates them??? (I like them juiced only)

After i finished devouring my sexy peaches, I thought I would give pears another shot but I found myself forcing them down.

When I normally eat my fruit its a blissful experience, but when I eat apples and pears its like I am being punished!!!!

Not only that but they hardly have any calories...

I am thinking maybe its because I am in Australia???

Harley did say that the fruit here sucked...

Maybe apples and pears are not so bland elsewhere?

I swear it feels like I am eating 100% fibre. I prefer to eat cardboard!!!:P

Views: 2144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WHEN are Apple RIPE ?

When they are feeling soft after longer storage or when they picked ripe ?

And how do i notice that it was ripe picked ? Any pictures to compare ?

Apple is only ripe when the seeds are nearly black color.

There are some varieties that are picked unripe late autumn in Scandinavia called winter-apples.

They do not ripen on tree.

They're wrapped up in tissue paper in boxes for winter storage to ripen up and the seed turns black eventually.If handled carefully and not knocked about they should be perfect at about xmas time.

Btw.The cold climate fruit can be put in fridge for days,but most tropical fruits do not like cold storage at all.This is a scientific fact,read yesterday in a book by a scientist.

I get my apple from a local orchard, but I am not sure if they was ripe picked.

A pear has about the same number of calories as a banana...

I have bought some green pears, they still have to ripen. They are bit softer after 4 days stored with apple, but they still need few more days.

How long would you say guys ?

Would it not be possible, which took place over the course of time a human adaptation to this cold-weather crops, or until such person eats fruits in large quantities since he bred commercially?

We left africa 100,000 years ago colonized Europe 40,000 years ago, and colder areas such as Scandinavia 25,000 years ago. North America to 12 - 15,000 years ago.

You have right, have to be careful not to undereat. I eat walnuts too to get calories enough.

pears can be ok but apples are gross, ive tasted them organic and picked ripe and fresh from the tree and i still hate them lol

haha high five Amy

I think its fair to say that not everybody loves every fruit.

Heres an example: I hate papaya! And I mean hate. The smell is revolting, the taste is just as bad, and then your poop smells like it too. 

But lots of people love papaya and rave about it. I don't know what they're talking about... But to each their own!

I love apples but lots of people seem to hate them. That's okay! Don't eat it if it doesn't taste delicious.  :)

I think that you are getting overripe apples and pears. The good varieties are both really sweet and good tasting and the apples are crisp while good pears melt in your mouth and can be eaten in their entirety save a section about 1 cm x 1cm where the seed is.

longans are yum, despite the fact that it looks like you are eating eyeballs:P

I just had my first Ripe apple. it was amazing, like mashed potatoes in a green soft skin.

i got it ten days ago in a bushel of green and small apples from a local farm in Pennsylvania. too, I did not* put it in my fridge. I had it stored in a shelf away from the sun for the first nine days, today I placed it in a bowl on the kitchen table directly by the sunny window sill.

I have eaten more apples then Anyone I know, eating between 5-10 a day last fall and winter and averaging about 1-2 a Day from the years 2003 - present.

I couldn't believe I had Never tasted a real ripe apple until today. the core fell out in its beautifully artistic package (3 skinned capsules covering a bundle of seeds in a star package).

ripe apples are soft and slightly brown on the inside. creamy and light on the digestive system.

I heavily encourage you to not call one of the Spirits beautiful gift, a type of fruit called an apple, 'horrible, disgusting, unpleasant'.

fruit is perfect food, *when ripe, local, organic, raw, at the temperature it exists in nature, and i would add, treated with respect and admiration*.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Frugisaurus replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
yesterday
Frugisaurus's photo was featured
Tuesday
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
Tuesday
ednshell posted a video

Why Smoothies are the Solution to Nourishment

From a live phone wellness consultation. I was coaching my client on how to get his greens and omega-3s in (flax oil because of sensitivity to seeds). While ...
Tuesday
ednshell replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
Tuesday
ednshell replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
Tuesday
OrganicMark posted a status
""I See No Future Here": Migration To Taiwan Surges 28% As Hong Kong Residents Flee #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31RVJTO"
Tuesday
Blue Coutell is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
"Chinese Social Credit Score Prevents 2.5 Million "Discredited Entities" From Buying Plane Tickets #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30tZWNf"
Tuesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
"12 Reasons Why Negative Rates Will Devastate The World #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31FPK4a"
Sunday
"Recession Countdown Begins: Treasury 2s10s Yield Curve Inverts For 1st Time In 12 Yrs; 30Y Yield Drops To All Time Low http://j.mp/2Z56cte"
Aug 17
Frugisaurus posted a discussion
Aug 12
Frugisaurus and Cyril are now friends
Aug 12
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Aug 12
"It’s Time To Expose These False Flags - Episode 1937c #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/2YBDept"
Aug 8

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service