30 Bananas a Day!

I can not see any logical reason why one would believe in a god as there is no evidence for an actual god existing.  That's why I wonder why so many people believe in a god.

So why do you believe in a god? :)

Views: 8086

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

If god lives, god dies.  Can't have one with out the other, at least not in the world we understand here on earth.  

Also you're making the assumption that you know what gods purpose is here on earth. If gods (our) purpose on earth is merely to observe itself from infinite perspectives, live with free will, evolve, learn and create we are doing just as we (god) have chosen to do.  If I were god and I was going to split myself into infinite forms to know infinite perspectives this is how I would want to do it.

What would be the purpose of god coming to earth in infinite all controlling forms as omniscient gods to experience omniscience?

If I just wanted to experience omniscience, why would I split myself (big bang) in the first place?  ;)

Christians don't generally subscribe to the big bang theory.  Most, instead, believe in creation.  ..  just to clarify..

(If we have free will than a "separate" god could not control everything either.)

We chose to come here under these conditions, including body death.

If we had use of our full god power this would not be any fun in fact this place would not exist if all of us had use of our full god power and all this would be pointless anyway.

"God physically here with memory intact" been here, done that an infinite number of times and always with myself or one or more of myself s. Since I have my memory I know it's always me with me. No fun let's try this without memory.

i think ur brainwashed big time , mr krishna das :-)

I agree :) Your not God !

then do anything you want. make the sky purple, cure all diseases and feed all hungry people. make yourself a billionaire.  

ok, maybe it's all energy. but you can't do anything you want.  you're not god.

This is the famous "problem of evil" which mainstream monotheistic religions like Christianisty, Islam and Judiasm can't solve.

In the more philosophically developed religions of India they don't have this problem. They understand the law of karma, as well as the purposes behind that law.

By the way, I'm not intolerant of anyone. But that doesn't mean I think all philosophy is equally strong (just like I don't think all diets are equally healthy and moral). 

I find it interesting you mention India, which believes in the caste system.  They believe in karma, ... so they leave beggars and children poor in the streets and don't help them because they believe they deserve what they get.  Karma?  I think the theory of karma has it's own problems to solve.

As to the problem of evil..  all I know is I can't go and say there is def. no God or god just because there are bad things in the world.  If anything, I would think it would indicate there was a god, because if there's bad, then why would the bad exist?  Wouldn't it exist in opposition to the good? 

I mean, look @ all the good in the world - the stunning (and intelligent, I might add) beauty of nature..  The intricacy of people, children, relationships.. 

We came here with a blank slate, no memory, and we are here to discover all that we are and when we truly understand all that we are we would then know how to do anything we want, however with understanding we lose the need to do much of anything. 

if one were in the right state of being one could do this!

What do you think did all the billionires? They made themselves billionaires!

God already gave us the chance to cure all diseases! eg Look at all the cured diseases just from eating fruit of motherearth ;), but thats not the only example. Bust most of the people want to experience their free will still. Thats why they dont use their means.

With our thoughts, words and actions we create our world and nourish different energies in it. The more energy from the same kind, the more powerful one could say...

But the strongest energy is still LOVE. pure love. Thats where gods power lays.

And as we are all love, god lays within us. And we lay within him. So we ARE him. But we are individual as well.

People tend to forget their true self. Their power... and then come to the conclusion they were not god because they see themselves in a very faint light and cannot recognize their truth yet. But the truth is, everyone is so powerful. YOU ARE TOO!

I don't! :p But I DID... as a child. Because that is what I was taught. Although I was never fully okay with it. Once I realized I was fully capable of thinking for myself without getting punished for it, I freed myself.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Fed Prints Hundreds Of Billions For Repo, Majority Of US Banks At Risk Of Failure In Next Downturn #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2MGiJjV"
4 hours ago
Allison Frances and Jessica are now friends
16 hours ago
"As Liquidity Evaporates, Fed's Third Bill POMO Is 5.5 Oversubscribed, Most Yet #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2Jd6RDz"
yesterday
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
Sunday
Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
Oct 16
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Oct 16
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Oct 16
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Oct 15
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Oct 14
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Oct 14
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Oct 13
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Oct 13
ednshell posted a discussion
Oct 13
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service