30 Bananas a Day!

Why do high carb vegans seem to be more sensitive to salt?

...and have more noticeable side effects from it?

Views: 492

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You don't eat as much protein, which uses alot of water when being digested..idk

You also need alot more water to digest the high quantities of carbs..idk

idk rlly, lol

Sad dieters, most of them live under hydrated. Myself.. i used to probably drink like 1 cup of water a day..rest would be coffees, sodas, ect..at the end of the day, it wouldn't even be enough to realise it

I agree with this, our bodies become more fine tuned/ refined, more aware.

Ya that makes sense, thanks guys! :)

Yes, sad/sed eaters would say that's resistance/immunity or something, while it's actually numbing your senses/alarmbells.

Simply because the body makes necessary changes to accommodate to a high salt intake the years you've been using it. When you get off, and have a new homeostasis that doesn't include salt, you'll react strongly.

Ever heard of how the coffee addict needs more salt to get the same stimulation as they continue to drink?

thanks! :)

PEOPLE GET USED TO FEELING LIKE CRAP SO THEY DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE KILLING THEMSELVES BEATING UP THEIR BODIES, EATING CHEAP FUEL, OR TAKING DRUGS TO MAKE THEIR HEARTS RACE AND SUPPRESS THE NORMAL FUNCTIONS OF THEIR MAJOR ORGANS. 

Once you get used to feeling calm, healthy, energetic...100% natural....you are living at a higher standard of well being and a higher quality of life.

The person who doesn't know any better eats food loaded with salt and says "its not killing me immediately I won't drop dead as I swallow it, so its okay". The person who treats their body right says "THIS FOOD MAKES ME FEEL LESS THAN OPTIMAL IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE".

It is a different way of looking at the world.

I agree with Eli.  It's because people for the most part don't feel or see a reaction to any particular absolute salt intake level.  They notice changes when CHANGING salt intake.  It's the relative differences that bring on puffiness, water retention, ect..  And LFRV folks tend to have a very low baseline, so any additional intake of salt is a big change from their norm.

Most people don't experience what it's like to eat no/low salt, so they would never know the difference. 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Stephen posted photos
Tuesday
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion What are some vitamins you recommend?
Saturday
Profile IconStephen and Carolin joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
ednshell replied to ednshell's discussion Top German Scientist questions COVID19 response in open letter to Merkel
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Saturday
OrganicMark posted a status
"DUD PARTS Coronavirus testing delayed after kits found to be contaminated by Covid-19 #NoVaccine #organic #fruits https://j.mp/3aDW0ye"
Apr 2
Samantha Marie Alvarez left a comment for Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid
Apr 1
Samantha Marie Alvarez and Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid are now friends
Apr 1
Meurig Rowlands is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Apr 1
Samantha Marie Alvarez posted a discussion
Apr 1
Mika M is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 30
"Bahrain, Belgium Report COVID-19 Treatment Touted By Trump Working For Patients #organic #fruits #vegetables #health https://j.mp/39p6zno"
Mar 27
Cassie K and DreamsofFreedom are now friends
Mar 27
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Gardening for food and fun.
Mar 27
Sarah Troyer and Kevin are now friends
Mar 20
"Visualizing The History Of Pandemics... By Death Toll #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity http://j.mp/2x0ghPI"
Mar 18

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service