30 Bananas a Day!

Why am I worse again? And please don't tell me its "detox"

When I started this lifestyle I went from eating raw red meat and animal fat for 3 months and it was a digestive disaster, I would lay in bed all day long just to digest my food and counting every minute for the next meal that was going to put me back in bed. Then before getting into this lifestyle I introduced some raw vegetables, lettuce, mushrooms, celeries and they were digesting decently(I was using digestive enzymes at the time).

Now when I went fully raw 80/10/10 I added dates and banana and all kind of other fruits. I was doing quite well for the first time in months, I had energy again so much that I had a difficult time sleeping initially and I my digestive improved, I could eat a lots of dates and banana and I was finally able to get the nourishment that my body was craving.

But now I CANT digest as properly anymore, I could eat 30 banana and about 1750 worth of calories in dates without much problem and even tossing some lettuce in there. Now I had to cut lettuce and I'm down to 20 bananas a day and I'm considering lowering it because it FREAKING HURTS! IT HURTS! BAD. It feels like a rock is scrapping my digestive system when I eat and it takes the WHOLE day and the night to recover from it and then on to the next meal and its PAIN again, IM SO SICK OF FEELING PAIN FOR A WHOLE DAY AFTER EATING, I was finally happy to be able to eat again and now it seems like I'll have to eat like a baby AGAIN because I get so much pain from eating,

My bananas are SUPER ripe, it doesn't matter if I eat 5 or 10 I get the INTESTINAL scrapping feeling. I just bought 150 banana and it seems like I'm have to froze them all and find some other food source for the 10000th time. I did a 90 hours water fast and it didn't help me at all, I was just stuck in bed without being able to breathe and so lethargic i couldn't walk or stand up. I'm so sick of being sick. I think my body is beyond repair and this is all really hopeless, I don't have 12 000$ to go to the tropic to fast for 3 weeks either.

Views: 1856

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

um yea thats what i did, saw over 7 doctors all telling me "yup sounds like IBS", yet after all the tests they cant figure out anything. Btw ibs is NOT a diagnosis, it is a name for a symptom without a known cause, saying oh i got diagnosed with ibs is as meaningless as chronic fatigue syndrome or headaches. Everyone who ever had digestives issue can claim to have IBS and they would be right, you don't need tests or someone who has a diploma to diagnose IBS because IBS doesn't mean anything.

+1. More like +1,000!!!!!!

I didn't read anyone elses comments so I'm  not sure if this was already mentioned - but maybe get an allergy test. Some people are allergic or have intolerance to histamine which can be a result of eating a lot of bananas. do you take B12 sublinguals??? 

I react to everything i put in my mouth, dirt, poop, vitamins, herbs, air, water so I doubt allergy/histamine is the cause, it doesn't feel like a histamine reaction.

I started b12 oral 3 days ago.

Have you had an endoscopy done yet?  That is the absolutely FIRST thing I would do - have them get in there & poke around to see what's up.  From your posts, it sounds like this is ruining your life man.  Get that stuff checked out ASAP!

I had all the scans done, gastroscopy, colonscopy, CT scan (small intestine), ultrasound, barium enema, barium meal, celiac, anemia, tested for IBD, STDs. countless blood tests, all negative. Ruining my life is a poor word, I have no life. My entire LIFE, thoughts and dreams rely about my digestion, EVERYTHING I do is about digestion and digestion some more, I spend all my day laying in bed thinking about my digestion, worrying how the hell I'll be able to eat tomorrow, timing my water intake by the minute and timing my meal times to get the most efficient digestion and yet it is poorer then a new born. I take 30MINUTES to eat 5 bananas, thats HOW much I'm CHEWING them and I wait 2hours before I drink water to ensure proper food/water combination and then I wait another hour before having 5 bananas. I can't even take 15 bananas throughout the day without severe pain and yet I see freelee tanking 51 bananas lol, no idea how someone can do this.

There's nothing any conventional doctor can do for me I've seen way too many of them and all they can do is more scan that shoot radiation and tell me "bah, IBS I guess.. how to you cope with this?" and my answer is, "bah I tried eating rotten raw meat, synthetic food, rotation diet, bone broths, vegetables soups, fasting, coffee enema, parasites cleanse, etc... and I was eating bananas which worked wonderfully but now I need to find a new source of food as my digestion has given up on me once again and I lost count of how many times this has happened. So tomorrow I'll have a melon and 15 banana through a 8 hours period and see if its worse then today and if it gets too bad I'll have to switch to something else from the get go, I just wish to be able to finish all these banana rather then tossing them away. So yeah, I'm done with doctors, they only make me feel worse every time I see them, can only hope to survive through a new food, or something else that will buy me time until it stops working as always.

If the bananas hurt then that is more of a waste to eat them than throw them out.  Waste of your time and energy and more harm to your already compromised digestion. 

Fair enough, guess I'll froze them and buy grapes, not like I have a choice at this point.

To all the good beings in the universe, please help this man find a quick and easy, super good deal on the very best grapes, available in large quantities today and every day for the next few months!

Thanks for the good vibes :)
Also do you have gas and does it smell?
I do and it doesnt always smell but sometime it does. Ironically that was way worst at first.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
4 hours ago
pradtf left a comment for Tams
Friday
pradtf and Tams are now friends
Friday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"ECB cuts key rate, relaunches QE to shore up eurozone economy #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kymAUZ"
Friday
"Trump Says Fed Should Cut Rates "To ZERO Or Less", So US Can Refinance Debt And Lenghten Maturities #peace #truth#light http://j.mp/2kH4yzB"
Wednesday
hajapapaya replied to TINtininintin's discussion seeking hair and scalp advice in the group Raw Vegan Skincare & Beauty
Sep 8
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Housing Market Crash on the Way: Shiller #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2knZ6ln"
Sep 8
Peter Csere commented on Peter Csere's video
Sep 7
Josephine H Calvi is now friends with Randy Raw, Jojo Marion and Kevin
Sep 6
Lotus33 and Primal Rich are now friends
Sep 6
Scarlet R joined TheBananaGirl's group
Sep 6
"For Second Week In A Row, Fed Buys Treasuries (AKA, QE4!?!) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2lCSaRg"
Sep 5
Amanda May left a comment for Kevin
Sep 5
Igor Puzeev posted a discussion
Sep 3
Sep 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service