30 Bananas a Day!

Hello! I am saving up for a long (at least 3 month) visit to Thailand  June, 2016. I have very little experience traveling and have to admit I am a bit directionally challenged. I would really really really appreciate a helping hand! Crashing at a friend's place once I reach Thailand (for no more than 2 days) would help me a lot. This way I can collect myself, get food, and feel a little bit more secure. If anyone is living in Chiang Mai (or anywhere in Thailand at that) at this moment and will be there next year, or will be visiting next June, please let me know if you are willing to take me under your wing for a few days! 

Also if anyone will be visiting Thailand next year and you currently live in the Chicago area,please  message me! :) I assume a good amount of people will be in Thailand  around this time next year because of the Thai Fruit Fest. 

p.s if anyone has any useful tips about preparing for Thailand, I would love to hear them! 

Thank you!!

Views: 5775

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good Evening, 

If you find our more details (such as hotel) please email me Tamieka.Atkinson@yahoo.com. 

I will be in Thailand in June and would love to participate, but I'm struggling to find more information such as lodging. (Flying out of the US btw)

So how much money would I need for say a week in Thailand?

this is kind of the costs i am estimating, travelling from sydney

flight about $650-750

accomodation about $440 (less if i find a travel buddy)

food... maybe $300-400?

so around 1500 based on that, so i will probably be prepared for atleast 2000 just incase

and also wanna buy a bike over there too but thats a seperate expense... if anyone has any info on cheaper flights or anything, lemme know

Accommodation will cost you about 3500-4000 bhat a week unless you wanna be fancy pants, food about the same, about $300 for a week so your have plenty of change out of $1500!!

ah yep, my calculationwas about $20 aud per day

Good Day. Do you know what hotel we should be staying at?

i have seen people mention the mariner inn in chiang mai so thats what i am looking at right now

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
9 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service