30 Bananas a Day!

Just wondering...

Views: 1960

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Everybody on here is single probably... lol. I love the freedom and not having to answer to anyone, just being LFRV and getting lucky don't really go well together as most social activities involve food and drink. Also I think I've become a bit of a snob in a way because I'd like to be with someone as healthy and glowy as me
I see and yeah I feel u on the snob part. People think it's cool when ur healthy! . . . until they find out you eat more fruit in one day than their local grocer carries haha. Seriously though, that's way sexier than seeing someone eat some gross cheese or something as all ppl do. Ppl should be clawing and clambering to get laid by a rawbee, if they aren't you guys are going after the wrong folks.
I think the problem is that when they find out that you are SO healthy, it is a smack in their face and they have a REAL problem being around someone so healthy it makes them very aware of their poor eating habits and choose to be in denial and not want to be around someone so passionate about their health.
this is what i think on dating and those seeking love relationships and companionship, we all know it is important for us humans to have love, those of us who have it cherish it, those of us who dont have it seek it out...sometimes desperately me personally speaking i would love to find someone who has the 811 lifestyle thats also into basement punk shows, art and fitness. but am i seeking it out? no im not, and thats not because i think something like that will ever happen and that im destined to be single, but i think right now is the time for me to love myself and work on myself, build myself up and become a radiant beacon of health and vitality im going to assume that's what most everyone's goal is here on this site, to build on there health and really get that lfrv vitality, and maybe when youv become that radiant person that you were ment to be, u might start to attract people that arent on the lfrv train on its way to super awesomeness, but maybe that person needs you to be that example that you r and you in return could help build them up much in the way that you built your self up i guess what im trying to say is, love is a funny thing and for me its always came about when i wasent expecting it to
perfectly said man
im rollin with you on that one fosho

I just became single, and I couldn't have felt more free :D 

Diet wasn't the #1 issue why I broke up with my exgf. Different paths in life was.
Though she was accepting of what I started doing, BUT she didn't want to know anything about it and was gravitating towards the "carbs are bad" and "I could never stop going to McD" things while complaining about her weight and health. I had suggestions for her, but there was a strong "nanananana I can't hear you" attitude at some times... this contributed to me being tired of it.

It took me a while to let go but now it's such a relief. I can go about my own ways and I just don't have time anymore for people who keep being negative in my life.

To Freedom!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
2 hours ago
Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
Wednesday
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Tuesday
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Tuesday
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Monday
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Oct 14
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Oct 14
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Oct 13
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Oct 13
ednshell posted a discussion
Oct 13
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 13
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Oct 12
Rock and Tams are now friends
Oct 12
Tams posted a discussion
Oct 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service