30 Bananas a Day!

I have a very persistent whitish coating on my tongue. I was on banana and date island for seven days and now I'm on orange and black sapote island for three days. Could it be detox symptoms? Or candida? I'm not experiencing any bad tastes in my mouth, which is a bonus I guess. 

Any one in the know please speak up! ;)

Thanks heaps,
Jazvegas

Views: 2951

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Okay thanks!

When brushing your teeth do you brush your tongue as well?  If so does it remove it?

You might want to invest in a tongue scraper.  I'm sure someone here could recommend a good brand.

If you are blending your bananas and dates it might make them more likely to stain your tongue than if you chewed them.

I did a 10 day water fast last year and my tongue turned so white that it looked like I licked a wall that had just been painted white.  It freaked me out and I came here asking for advice and found that almost everyone that fasts gets this.  Hmmm, did you just recently notice this (once you started mono fasting) or has this been going on for months?

It doesn't come off when brushing or scraping. It's patchy too. Super bad in the morning. Candida and other toxins holding on for dear life maybe?

I got this at first and it was so white ! I tried to remember never to stick my tongue out :x

I thought it might be candida but I then found out it could most likely be detox symptoms. Some people have said after they eat bad foods the white coating re-appears.

So I kind of forgot about the white coating on my tongue...and recently my tongue has been pretty clear now.

The white coating I got didn't come off easily if I tried to scrape it/brush it off. I was able to get a little bit off but most of it stayed glued to my tongue.

Not sure if it was okay to be trying to scrape it off.

Let me know when it stops.. mine is persistant... (although I have not been all raw more than 100 days).

Oh... and I did a metals detox recently (herbs).. and it was MUCH WORSE.... I have to believe its detox.

Detox white tongue is similar to oral thrush but it looks different. Thrush has red, raw bumpy tissue under the white and it is very painful. You can't eat much with it. It does not go away by itself, generally, but must be treated with a swish and swallow medicine. I still think that the white tongue of detox is a huge candida die off. Same thing as thrush only dying. I think sad eaters have large amounts of candida in their systems. I think with lfrv the candida colonies die off and return to their normal levels in our bodies. Thrush is a living active overgrowth of candida and other bacteria and yeast. It breaks down the skin with its waste products.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
6 hours ago
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31
shaila reddy is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 31

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service