30 Bananas a Day!

So I've been suffering from digestion issues for a year and a half now.  Symptoms of flatulence, nausea, little appetite, burping and weakness have plagued me for weeks at a time.  Previously I ended up on antibiotics and the symptoms ended up going away shortly after that.  Most recently I was put on 2 antibiotics and a PPI to decrease stomach acid, this is a treatment for h.pylori.  My symptoms got a little better but after I stopped the meds, they came back a few weeks later.  They also did 4 blood tests CBC, metabolic panel, t-Transglutaminase (tTG) and Immunoglobulin A.  All came back normal.  I think the next step my doctor wanted to do if I still had symptoms was to have me consume a dye to see where it's going, or to stick a camera down my throat.  I don't want to have to do these things but I will if it comes down to it.

I've been on David Klein's diet for the bast 3 weeks and don't seem to be getting better.  I have barely seen any improvement.  His book is supposed to cure crohn's and colitis, i'm not sure if I have those.  I think I have symptoms similar to a duodenal ulcer because I wake up to burning in my abdomen but as soon as I drink water or eat fruit it gets better.  

So, should I stick out this David Klein diet?  For how long?  Or should I get more tests done from the gastro doctor?  I don't know what to do.  My life has stopped.  I need to figure this out.

Thanks

Views: 498

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try to find a good holistic doctor who would be open to having clients on this diet. :)
If the burning sensation in your stomach is stopped when you eat it could be due to hunger. It happens to me very frequently as I eat dinner very early, but since you say you have stomach problems it's best to get it checked out.

Also many people here are against diets, we all believe that the best way to cure anything is by doing 801010, you could possibly look into getting some mentoring with Dr. Graham, that would answer any questions which you have. Best of luck. :)

Bless your heart.  I'm sorry you are having this challenge.  I know it's no fun.

As Dr. Graham says:  It's never wrong to do the right thing.

A fruit diet is the very best you can do.  If I were in your situation, I would continue with David Klein's diet.  3 weeks is not very long.  Real healing takes time.  I feel confident you are now on the right track, and you should see some relief soon.  Hang in there.  ♥

Hey, just wondering if you were able to get over this situation. Im having similar issues now (well for the past months) i was given PPis and now i am trying to get out of them. let me know if you were able to figure it out. thanks!

Hey Mariana.  So I went a few months only eating bananas, dates, celery juice and watermelon juice and it did not help me.  Right now I'm eating cooked vegan and feel 100 times better BUT I still have some symptoms but they are diminished at the moment.  It's frustrating because my symptoms keep on changing through out the year.  I'm going back to the doctor in 2 weeks and I'll be working with her to try and get a diagnosis.  From there I'll see if I can heal it naturally.

I recommend trying a smoothie/juice diet for a bit to see if they can cure whatever you have.  If not, try something else.  

I was never tested for h pylori but I took a round of antibiotics specifically for it (and other things) so I would have killed it if I did have it.  I have had parasite tests and a bunch of blood tests.  All came back showing nothing.  So I'm going back for more testing.

Thanks Sam.  I'll be sure to get tested for that so I can rule it out or deal with it : )

Hey Nick, thanks for your quick reply. I got all tests done (endoscopy, biopsy) and they cant fnd anything wrong. In my case it all started by stress one day, and then never went away. (maybe its also stress for you???) my symptoms vary all the time as well, started as pain, then was constipation, now its heartburn. its crazy. i also switched to cooked starches and juices in the morning. I feel better that way but again, im taking these PPi pills so thats why im trying to move away from them. ok keep me posted if you have any mayor revelations on how to get rid of this issue!! 

I definitely will let you know if something works out for me.  Just an fyi, I was prescribed PPI's and yes they did stop all of my symptoms but I lost a TON of weight and muscle so I stopped them.  Then my symptoms got worse than before for like 1-2 months.  That's why now I'm super hesitant taking any kind of medication.  Good luck.  Try to stay positive.  These problems made me pretty depressed this time last year.  Be patient and keep searching for a solution : )   maybe it is just stress and we need to meditate haha I don't know.

hey thanks for your support. yeah this think has kept me very down for all these months, trying to be healthy and feeling pain really sucks. i didnt feel any changes in my weight but I hate those pills and i stopped taking them last week. I tried leaving them before and like you said things got worst so i ended up taking them back but now i have decided to cut them and heal from here. I have tried doing some breathing excersices and they helped a lot but im inconsistent, i should get back on that and try to chill... sometimes work can be very stressful to be honest

i know, all drugs have some side effects. They did help with the initial symptoms when i couldn't even drink water without ending in bed with stomach pain. So they were good at that point. But I also dont like to take medicines for long periods so I have stopped taking them for several days now and hoping im not going to get really bad acid rebounds this time. Any suggestions are welcomed :) 

Nick and Mariana, any updates/progress? I've been dealing with digestive issues for about 16 months. Working with a naturopath on supplements, but I seem to get better for a while then regress. I definitely get the part about different symptoms at different times.

Not fully 80-10-10, so have been reading some ideas on other threads about mono meals, avoiding nightshades and citrus, etc. 

Would love to hear if you have any additional insight. Hope you are feeling better. It's a bummer.

Hi,

well in my case, as i mentioned before, i stopped my antacid medications, and i had a bit of reflux for a couple of days but it went away. I got all my tests done, endoscopy etc and they didnt find anything wrong with me. so i tried relaxing and meditation and eating small amounts and my symptoms started going away. i have to make clear that in my case my stomach issues were mostly stress-related. Now im back to normal... 

i would go to the doctor to make sure there is nothing physically wrong, and then try to figure out if there is something you can do to relax. it worked for me.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Shocking News about Salem Media and the CIA #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2xTX7bz"
9 hours ago
"Iran Offers Nuclear Deal If US Lifts Sanctions; Oil Tumbles #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2JPO80q"
yesterday
"Bank Run: Deutsche Bank Clients Are Pulling $1 Billion A Day #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XQ3Nqr"
yesterday
Rock and Nemo are now friends
Tuesday
"#SerialBrain2 - Winning: Trump now controls the chemtrails! (Pt.2) #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2GbYV48"
Sunday
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filing Onslaught is On the Way #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2JFxuAL"
Sunday
Profile Iconchungculands, Deya Storm, Luke Robinson and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Tanya Popovic left a comment for Rebecca
Jul 12
Rebecca left a comment for Rebecca
Jul 12
Profile Iconcal bates, mark wilcox, Claire Hyun and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jul 11
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) replied to Eddie (Mecca Date Farm)'s discussion Semi Dry Medjool Dates, 20 # for $67.00 US. from meccadatefarm.com
Jul 10
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) posted a discussion
Jul 10
"Deutsche Bank will exit global equities business and slash 18,000 jobs in sweeping overhaul #truth #love #light #now https://cnb.cx/2LFElN9"
Jul 8
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jul 8
"Most Americans Can't Afford To Pay Rent, Eat Food, Buy Stuff, Or Get Sick (And It's Just Going To Get Worse) #love http://bit.ly/2YBf3mL"
Jul 6

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service