30 Bananas a Day!

I read a post by RGG here proclaiming some great results with the use of wheatgrass juice. It brought to mind a couple of things. I know that Dr. Graham does not promote the use of supplements, including wheatgrass juice. But although I think Dr. Graham is definitely the best nutritional authority on the planet, this is one part of his program that I think is possibly mistaken. I use to sell quality mineral supplements (just part-time). And I heard testimonials from some people that were very impressive. Even after learning about 80-10-10 and becoming a steadfast loyalist/practitioner, I have always maintained that quality supplements should be given a chance, and that certainly research in this area is of value... After reading RGG's posts it brought to mind a very interesting case involving one of my best friends, Patty Foley. Patty is a 20 year "Raw Fooder." She does a standard, high-fat raw diet, and not 80-10-10. For many years Patty was quite underweight and under-muscled. But around 2002 Patty started using a mineral supplement (Eniva's "Vibe") and she also began adding "Ocean Grown" sea solid minerals to the trays of wheatgrass that she grows. Patty did not change her diet at all. But within a year or so Patty gained 20-25 pounds of lean muscle! It is remarkable. She is still quite lean, but her face has filled out and she just looks vastly better. She says that she tastes and feels the difference in her wheatgrass juice now since adding the highly mineralized sea solids to the soil (actually the wheatgrass is grown in trays without soil. The liquid mixture is sprayed and falls to the bottom where the roots pick it up). Before adding the sea solids Patty could drink maybe 10 ounces of wg juice in a day. Now she can only consume maybe 6 ounces because it tastes so much stronger (I am using apx figures from memory). The point is that the wg juice has more of a noticeable impact now. And obviously the minerals have also had an impact on Patty... Anyway, I think this is food for thought. I do believe that quality supplementation is an option that just cannot be totally discluded. 811 is certainly the best diet in the world. But perhaps mineral (and vitamin?) supplementation is worth considering, especially from natural sources. -- P.S. - I also briefly sold another mineral/vitamin supplement made from marine phytoplankton (microscopic sea-algae). It is super-high in minerals. There were some interesting testimonials from that product as well, and phytoplankton is actually a "whole-food"). So I think the door needs to be open on this concept.

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is an outstanding book that shows the incredible difference that minerals can have on plants and animals and humans. Tremendous.
P.S. - This is not an endorsement of Vibe. Most people saw no improvement at all with the product. The biggest improvement for Patty probably came from the sea-solid minerals added to the wheatgrass. In fact I think Patty has stopped using Vibe and still uses the mineralized wg juice and has maintained her weight. Again, she has made no changes at all to her standard raw food diet.
I think it is very important to eat food that has grown in good soil and I do know a great guy that see it as a very strong message to send out to the world to grow vegetables and fruits in soils full of minerals (I think he use rockdust in his garden wich I think might be more natural for the soil than sea minerals )- adds more nutrition to the foods.... important to buy organic from good mineral soil - definitely - wish more farmers were aware of that ...even organic soil can lake minerals I think .

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
15 hours ago
Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
Wednesday
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Tuesday
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Tuesday
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Oct 15
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Oct 14
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Oct 14
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Oct 13
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Oct 13
ednshell posted a discussion
Oct 13
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 13
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Oct 12
Rock and Tams are now friends
Oct 12
Tams posted a discussion
Oct 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service