30 Bananas a Day!

Hello Everyone :)

I feel like there isnt much to choose from when eating raw except smoothies,juice and herbal tea.Im getting kinda bored ): I would love to hear what are your favourite drink is , and especially at night when its cold , something creamy ?   ( kind of like tea ) But vegan and Raw!?  Or even just new recipes and ideas i should try :D
Thankyou .

Views: 2487

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone?

water mixed with blackstrap molasses :)

I think it's vegan.  I've never heard of a sugar extracting method that doesn't require some heat.

Hi Morgie :)

I must admit if I am super cold after my dinner of salad or fruit, I make a huge cup~o~tea, peppermint usually, otherwise I have to go run in the burning hot shower to get rid of my 'freezing~shakes'...lol

But the weather has been so warm i haven't needed anything :) Ummm what about a creamy 'nana~date~milk' Just use more water then you would for a smoothie... and you could add cinnamon...yummmm

Sorry, I know, not very original or unique... I'm interested to hear what others have to say too! ;)

actually that sounds really yummy. I'd like the recipe if you have. Can you warm it somehow or keep it lukewarm?

Heehee... it's kinda whatever consistency you like.. I omitted nanas from my diet :(

Soooo no more for meee. But warm~y water or 'room temp' mixed with dates and nanas or just dates and cinn is soooo yummy to me!!! bananas really make it creamy though if you can eat'm!

Evalina - check my post ahead on this thread where I share my recipe to make it warm. xxx

My guilty pleasure that I like to indulge in now and then isn't warm but it is yum! I take maybe 4 or 5 apples and 2 whole lemons and run them all through the juicer. Wow! It's super yummy and the lemon peel oil floats at the top kind of like crema on an espresso.

We have a good well here and the water we filter through the fridge is so cold and yummy, it's my next favorite drink.

Datoraide rocks too! I like the idea of adding a banana to make it "milky", I'll have to give that a try!

A melon with bananas and dates... super dank.

I do this, Soooo good and creamy!

thankyou for your suggestions, :) in QLD its been raining so much latley, The last month has just been rain and flooding -_- so hard to stay super warm unless the shower ahah :)

WATER WATER WATER WATER

WATER WATER WATER WATER

WATER WATER WATER WATER

WATER WATER WATER WATER

WATER WATER WATER WATER

WATER WATER WATER WATER

WATER WATER WATER WATER

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Covid Lockdowns Killing 29 Times More People Than Covid? - with Dr. Ron Paul #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2BGeQJ4"
Tuesday
luke left a comment for Mean Vegan Girl
Sunday
luke and Mean Vegan Girl are now friends
Sunday
Melissa Grace left a comment for Raisa
Jul 4
"Covid911 INSURGENCY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2YKEZ1O"
Jul 1
"!! DANGER !!Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask. #truth #light https://j.mp/2ZeLBog"
Jun 29
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
Jun 29
Eunice Su-Ai joined Marina's group
Jun 28
TheBananaGirl replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Jun 25
Zeus Lopez Perez posted a discussion
Jun 25
"Bayer Pays $10BN To Settle Thousands Of Monsanto Glyphosate Lawsuits #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity https://j.mp/317rw5S"
Jun 23
Rus Talis replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 14
Rus Talis commented on ednshell's video
Jun 13
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
Jun 10
ednshell posted a video

Lies, Coverups, Google, Censorship, and the Whistleblower of the Year: Zach Vorhies (Part 1)

Charlene interviews the Whistleblower of the year, Zach Vorhies! Zach has done what few others have dared to do, tell the truth about Google and Big Tech and...
Jun 10
Lucas mcclaren posted a photo
Jun 10

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service